08.09.2011 - Seoul, South Korea

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

For the second date of the Asia leg of the A Thousand Suns World Tour, Linkin Park will be playing the Olympic Park Gymnastics Gymnasium in Seoul, South Korea. This will be third time Linkin Park have played Seoul in their career with two prior performances on October 29th, 2003 & November 30th 2007.

Linkin Park are coming off the first date of the Asia tour in Hong Kong, where they performed at the AsiaWorld-Expo Arena and played a setlist familiar to the North American & European dates of the A Thousand Suns World Tour. The show opened once again with The Requiem, emitting the inclusion of Cure For The Itch which opened the two shows prior in Las Vegas, NV & Los Angeles, CA. Faint followed The Requiem, with Bleed It Out leading into the encore. The band would then return with When They Come For Me and close the show with One Step Closer. You can view the entire setlist of that show here.

This show will be the second of eleven shows in the continent, not including the A Thousand Horizons event which is set to take place the following day in Tokyo. You can read more about that at http://www.athousandhorizons.com, as well as apply for FREE tickets to the event if you're a LPU member.

What do you expect from the Asia tour now that the first show is out of the way? Do you think the band will change it up and throw in some surprises as the tour progresses? With the A Thousand Horizons event on September 9th and the LPU Summit in Chiba, Japan at Makuhari Messe on September 11th, there is definitely room for some tour highlights.

You can discuss the tour, the show and even give us your review of the show on the LPA Forums! Also, if you're attending any of the shows, it would be awesome to see your videos and images which you can submit directly to the site via the Tour page. Also, if you want to help with setlists or tweet us from the shows, you can contact us on Twitter at @LPAssociation!

Setlist (confirmed by @st_jimmylol):

01. The Requiem
    02. Faint
    03. Lying From You
    04. Given Up
    05. What I've Done
    06. No More Sorrow
    07. From The Inside
    08. Jornada Del Muerto
    09. Waiting For The End
    10. Burning In The Skies
    11. Numb
    12. The Radiance
    13. Iridescent
    14. Fallout
    15. The Catalyst
    16. Shadow Of The Day
    17. In The End
    18. Bleed It Out (APFMH Bridge And Drum Solo)
    ------------------
    19. Empty Spaces
    20. When They Come For Me
    21. Papercut
    22. New Divide
    23. Crawling
    24. One Step Closer

Setlist image courtesy of end1s on Instragram: http://instagr.am/p/MgT0h/

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

South Korea is best Korea. :awesome: In all seriousness, if you're going to this show...let us know ASAP. We could use your help!

Yurieff

Yurieff Meow. :3

Am I the only one who thinks that the first anniversary of ATS will be the best day for ATS to be played full live?

RulezD00d

RulezD00d Member

Derek

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

If it is indeed the same setlist, then I can almost be sure now that Japan is in for a treat.

Derek

Confirmed via our source. Same setlist!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.