Wish

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Dr. Faust, Jul 13, 2006.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The fact that Chester screams the whole way through means that the chorus sounds exactly the same as the verse. Meaning that the explosion of sound for the chorus has to come from Brad Delson. Which isn't a bad thing, but it isn't a good thing.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Exactly. When you listen to NIN's version, the chorus jumps out and grabs you, where LP's kinda stays at the same level through the whole thing (except for the breakdown, obviously).

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I reckon the lp version is Just better than the NIN one. I just feel the guitars by LP fit better, as well as the screaming chester adds in to his vocals makes trent reznors seem plain in comaparison (though reznor is great)
    :cloud:

Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

It's usually that way that you'd like the version you've heard first most...but I personally think chester did better because I feel wish is just right for screaming....and I think trent kinda loses his breath to quickly and chester really gets going with pulling the length of the words....so I think there is no better when it comes to the whole thing just because chester did better in the vocals (don't get me wrong I <3 trents voice too ^_^)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006