Who wants mike to drop a solo album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by .Kevin, Jan 13, 2005.

partofme56

partofme56 New Member

i think mike is a totally awesome and talented emcee n itd be awesome if he did a solo project as a filler or something but it definately would create some tension and if liknin park fell apart, well we all know that would suck...they should have him do just a solo track, like mr hahn has cure for the itch

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

if he does...than its unfair for the other L9 members...i mean..he getting the fame only.... [/b][/quote]
    the new Sherlock has born! (w00t)

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind if he came out with one, it would be cool, but i would rather a new LP album come out first. Mike should not limit himself with LP, they should just get rid of Don Gilmore and make Mike produce the new LP album, I bet we would get something even better than the Hybrid Theory EP.

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

lol, I'm sorry but Eminem is one of the greatest rappers alive. Mike is great and he is exactly what Linkin Park already has, talent. But Eminem is a lyrical genius and can tear the majority of any artist apart in rap. Mike shouldn't drop a solo album because he is awesome the way he is, with Linkin Park. And I don't want anything that could lead to the band breaking up. That would seriously suck. [/b][/quote]
    You present a lot of excellent points there. I agree that Mike can not beat Eminem as a rapper. That dude is one of the best emcees of all time.

second i dont think Mike making a solo album will contribute to LP's break up or something because they are tight as mofo...

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

i really dont care...but if he does go through with it... im faine as long as it doesn't put the band in jepordy.

JessaBomb

JessaBomb Banned

:mike: oooooo oooooo id love 4 him to do a solo album!! i think hes got such a great talent and id support him 110%!!!!!!!!!

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama

Sold My Soul To Yo Mama Well-Known Member

It would just be better if LP put out a new album and didn't have a producer which made them change songs they originally wanted to record and put out to the fans. I bet all the songs they scrapped for Meteora were awesome.

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

Yeah, but i remember reading an article about those songs being trashed accidentally...

hybrid_jay666

hybrid_jay666 Member

I totally agree, but I dont think he would do that.
    :mike: