Who To Tour With On P:R03

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Mark, Nov 2, 2002.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

ok, this might not be directly linked to the album itself, but LP are bound to be singing some new songs from the new album on project revolution 2003. so, here's a thread where you pick ONE band that you would like LP to tour with next year.

i pick P.O.D. (tough decision between them and 30STM and P.O.D, but sonny and company get it :D)

just think of Sonny (lead singer of P.O.D) colaborating with LP on a song, that would be awesome.

30STM are still on tour with Incubus, so i think after that tour they'll start making a new album, conflicting with the release of LP's new album in march 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

P.O.D. hands down.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I would like to see Taproot tour with Linkin Park.

Magick

Magick Ambient

Sevendust.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Eminem & Crew...that wud be the best tour eva! My opinion of course lol...

Will

Eww...

I fear for your sanity, Omar. :lol:

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

yall is wayy off....how bout koRn??? that would be TIGHT! 2 very great bands, they get along pretty good(they should....) and it would draw sooo much people. just my opinion tho hehe

-PP:KUt :chemist:

Mark

that'd be cool, imagine jon davis coming out to perform 1stp klosr on stage, that would rule.

Will

that'd be cool, imagine jon davis coming out to perform 1stp klosr on stage, that would rule.[/b][/quote]
    How? That remix has so many wierd sounds that probably cannot be performed on stage... o_O

Mark

well, maybe he could just come out during one setp closer and sing his part, rofl, i have no clue.

Will

That’d be phat. Just extend the original OSC. Wow, I never thought of that...

Mmmmmmmmmm...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

He could, they could kinda do a little remix to One Step Closer so he can sing his part near the end, then him and Chester could do the "shut up when i'm talking to you" part together like on 1stp Klosr.

Mark

yeah, they seem to love to make different versions of OSC on stage. they did one with aaron lewis on ozzfest, one in london with wes from puddle of mudd and mark of adema, the awesome one with x-ecutioners at the vma01's.

of course, when we finally get a good ftp, i should have these versions for you guys to download.

i'd love a lp featuring jon davis on one step closer, kick ass.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I never heard the ones other than with the X-ecutioner's and Aaron Lewis...I wanna hear the other ones :(

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

now that's what i'm talkin about!! :D

now, i would like the see N*E*R*D or Jurassic 5

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

hmm kinda wrong, they did a performance of osc on stage with aaron lewis but not at ozzfest ;). they did it at every family values tour show with him. i love their performance of crawling with aaron lewis, in accoustic, that just rules! at another tour they performed a place for my head with stephen richards (the shouting part at the end) that one rules too :).

btt: i wish they will come back to germany with taproot and perform the pushing me away remix :).

Mark

hmm kinda wrong, they did a performance of osc on stage with aaron lewis but not at ozzfest ;). they did it at every family values tour show with him. i love their performance of crawling with aaron lewis, in accoustic, that just rules! at another tour they performed a place for my head with stephen richards (the shouting part at the end) that one rules too :).

btt: i wish they will come back to germany with taproot and perform the pushing me away remix :).[/b][/quote]
    oh yeah, i knew it was a big rock festival with lots of bands. :p

man, i'd love the video of steven richards performing with LP

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

:D LMAO, yeah a good discription ;)

u might have the vid of their performance ;)

At Projekt: Revolution '02, the guys from Adema and Cypress Hill came out at the end and did part of OSC with LP. Maybe this year, they will have another song that the other bands help them with besides OSC. Hopefully a new song from the new album. I also want Taproot and Deftones to go on P:R2003 this year. Those might be possible, but I'd like to see Disturbed go, too, but its probably not gonna happen. I'm gonna keep on wishing!!!

Grae

Grae Active Member

i'd like them to be with Deftones and Taproot again....

+Cold, Incubus, Filter, Staind, One Side Zero, Godsmack, Orgy, Nonpoint, Mudvayne, Tool, Loudermilk, & 40 Below Summer, but will prolly never be, as not too many people would exactly go ecstatic with a band they think is lesser than they like.

My favorite line-up that I always wanted [that can now never completely be :'( ] was:

LINKIN PARK
    Stabbing Westward
    Cold
    Incubus
    Deftones
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Zao

......something for everyone I think.