where could i get different avatars?!!!??

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by kenji-san, Feb 21, 2004.

kenji-san

kenji-san Member

Hey guys, I was just wondering, where could I find a new avatar at. ( Somewhere besides the control menu) I look around on the website and I see people with cool avatars and I always wondered how they get them. Do they go to a certain website or what? I'm sooo confused and I'm tired of my old avatar so I appriciate it if people reply to this post. ;) :eek: ^_^ :wth: :mike: Thanks! :D

limited_edition

limited_edition Well-Known Member

hi, i got mine off a m8 but u can find small pictures any where try some other linkin park sites, just find a small picture and put it on.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Most of us do our own avatars. Take a pic you like and resize it, then upload it (see My Controls :D ).

Mrs.Shinoda1977

Mrs.Shinoda1977 Banned

Go to your picture documents and pick a picture of Mike you have or saved and it'll say pick a picture of a related topic and you choose one of those or you press browse and find a picture in your picture documents (like I was saying) click on it then it will go in the search box and then you put in your hieght and width as how big you want it then there you go your fianlly done!!!!!!!!!(Even know your the one who told me how to do it lol Gina!!!)

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

Just go to Google- Images Tab and look up "Linkin Park". You'll have more choices than you could ever wish for.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

^^ I think he got his answer... The last post was over 2wks ago :lol: