What's the floor area of a Linkin Park concert like?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Ben, Feb 1, 2011.

hybridsoldier1989

hybridsoldier1989 strange things are afoot at the circle k

Fucking intense. "This is gonna be 50 feet long... ALL OF YOU! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE PIT, GET OUT! BLAH BVLAHHDHDD"

*plays shadow of the day*

TannerWolf

TannerWolf It's High Voltage, You Can't Shake the Shock

The crowds here were actually fairly small compared to most of them

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

If you're on the barricade or anywhere near the front, you're totally safe except for being squished.
    If you're in the middle you can avoid them easily enough.

Most of the time people just jump, or video the entire show anyway. But it's 100% better than being in seats, any day of the week.

LPFreak64

LPFreak64 BACON!!!

Most people are just jumping or recording. During BIO Bridge, however, when APFMH kicks in....watch out. In Atlanta, Hahninator and I started moshing and going crazy during this part. Don't be scared and if you got a good group of people with you, they will pick you up if you happen to fall down. Enjoy!

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Lol

AlexSR

AlexSR Member

quite calm when I saw em a couple of years back - but that depends what you are used to! I mean, compared to when I saw Rage Against The Machine at Leeds Fest, the LP crowd were completely tame - but compare it to, say, an REM crowd and its mental!

Just please accept that if you go down the front, people will block your view, invade your personal space and shove you around - there's nothing worse than the one person in the front who is desperately trying to stay still and getting annoyed at people for all sorts of reasons.

You can always see when you get there - if its too tame where you are move forward, if its too rowdy move back - you'll be fine, dont worry :)

Doris The Spider

Doris The Spider Who-ligan

Well, we had sits but we were on the floor. Of course I was standing the whole time. But it was amazing. I was upset we weren't in the pit but it was good to not be squished. I still could see very well too. :) I have always wanted to be in the pit for a concert. It would probably be to intense for me though. lol

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

heaven :lol: