What do you think of Hispanics?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by htep.fan, Aug 10, 2004.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

One of them up near Fairview Heights, in Illinois. I guess they were buffing the floors. :p

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

^_^
    many people think that "curvy" girls are way sexy. i reckon its better than wearing cup A/B (thats me :wth: _ you know? [/b][/quote]
    yeah well i have yet to find one.

except michael. but he doesnt count.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

yeah well i have yet to find one.

except michael. but he doesnt count. [/b][/quote]
    ^_^ of course he counts

mapache

mapache Banned

My fiancees Hispanic, and I love her with all my heart. Actually, I went to Projekt Revolution with her Aug. 14th in Charlotte, and she really liked Linkin Park.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Yeah, the floor buffers are mostly the propane-powered ones when it comes to big grocery stores. I work at Superstore (Stupidstore) here in Winnipeg...some of ours are propane-powered, and the newer ones are electric (the fancy Nobles ones). Every time I'm on a morning shift, night crew is still in there when I arrive, and you can smell the stuff all over...you've gotta open the back doors to get air in :lol:

rosanna

^_^ of course he counts [/b][/quote]
    lmfao katie <333333333333

yeah well i just love that hispanics love all those women, and of course i love mexican food, can't live without it, it is my favorite thing to eat ever!

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

lmfao katie <333333333333

yeah well i just love that hispanics love all those women, and of course i love mexican food, can't live without it, it is my favorite thing to eat ever! [/b][/quote]
    i say move to austria. anywhere you go, theres always Wienerschniztel (i cant spell). its getting on my nerves right now.

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Hispanics are normal people just like everyone else. :wth:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Like one member said earlier, this thread is sort of pointless to have on here. If a member were to go on a tyrant saying they didn't like hispanics, it could possibly be viewed as racist and thus be against the rules. Even saying "I dont like hispanic people" is racist, and any anti hispanic behavior on here could result in a warning.

Moving on, I could give two sh*ts if you were black, asian, hispanic, indian or whatever. As long as you don't look at me as some 'stupid white person', I have no problems with you, and I'd even be your friend regardless of your nationality. I'm friends with several people who are hispanic, and they are no different from anyone else on this earth. Anyone who thinks you're different just because you speak another language, or have a different skin color seriously needs to get a reality check. We're all the same on the inside, and in the end we're all human beings no matter what we are.

I don't believe hispanics are stealing everyone's jobs, and like Maddox once said, hispanic people are hired more because they are willing to do the job for less then most people, and can sometimes do a better job then the person hired before them.

Just because you're colored and hired, doesn't mean your stealing a job. If I was to take a black person's job from them, would that mean I'm stealing work from the blacks of my community? Not really, and anyone who thinks that is a complete and utter moron.

rosanna

i say move to austria. anywhere you go, theres always Wienerschniztel (i cant spell). its getting on my nerves right now. [/b][/quote]
    weinerschnitzel! yeah, never had it. :rolleyes: anyway, like derek said...(was it derek?) i don't care who you are either, if you're cool, then i will talk to you...if not, sux to be you.

michael is the best piece of ass that I have ever been with.

(he wrote that, not me. i made the mistake of showing him what me and katie have been saying. )

LPro

LPro Well-Known Member

I hate those M***** F******

Wait, I am hispanic too. :p I'm from Argentina.
    And till now no one has really been racist or anything against me or any of my hispanic friends.

rosanna

haha lpro you kill me. but you have a good point.

i dont know about you guys, but i live in the united states, and although i hate the country, there is one thing that sticks out from everyone else. here, everyone is an immigrant, or their family members are or something like that. it does not matter where they are from, no one is native to the us (except the native americans, of course). so no matter what you are, you are not alone in your immigration.

and there will always be prejudice. there will always be racism. my own boyfriend is, but i am working on him. people just have to get over it.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

No. Even they migrated from somewhere else.

America, the melting pot country, is proof that it is impossible for people from all over the world to work together and do something right.

rosanna

No. Even they migrated from somewhere else.

America, the melting pot country, is proof that it is impossible for people from all over the world to work together and do something right. [/b][/quote]
    haha xero, i knew that, i was testing you!

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

haha xero, i knew that, i was testing you! [/b][/quote]
    I love it when people say that. :lol:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I have no problem with it at all. ;)

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

I <3 hispanics

...except when they're out partying around my neighborhood , crazy stuff happens and i can get any shut eye.. :mike:

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

haha xero, i knew that, i was testing you! [/b][/quote]
    yes i bet you were :lol:

rosanna

yes i bet you were :lol: [/b][/quote]
    dont ruin my fun katie. :lol: B) ;) ^_^ :p :D

hahaha i was bored

numbfreak

numbfreak New Member

i dont im hispanic. :chaz: