Warped Tour 2011

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by SecondCityKids, Mar 16, 2011.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Who's going? Who do you want to see play if they haven't been announced yet?

My must see list goes as follows: We Came As Romans, Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexandria, Woe, Is Me, Miss May I, The Word Alive and Enter Shikari.

I want Chiodos,The Devil Wears Prada, Attack Attack! and Eyes Set To Kill, though they are playing they aren't playing the whole tour.

What about you?

GekiLPL

GekiLPL Guest

I've only been to one warped tour...it was in 2009. It was pretty fun, but I don't know if I'd go to one again. I love Enter Shikari and We Came As Romans are decent, even though I'm not a huge fan of their kind of music. I like The Word Alive too a little, I think they were better with Craig though. What other bands are playing?

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Yelawolf, Foxy Shazam and maybe MC Lars are the only ones I would be interested in seeing. Not surprising, Warped Tour has never tickled my fancy. Just not my style of music, and a festival full of pop-punk bands and the like doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy. But, hey, not everyone likes 80,000+ smelly, dirty hippies in a huge farm field either, so to each their own.

SecondCityKids

Check the Warped website to see what bands are playing your stop

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

warped tour started going to cruzan in sfl so i lost interest. i really hate that venue.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I saw 3OH!3 on the list and nearly completely lost interest. That, and the Warped Tour isn't going near me, sooooo yeah.

SecondCityKids

Yeah that will happen. A band you don't like being there but hey to me it's worth it. The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, Attack Attack! and A Day To Remember now comfirmed for the mainstage. Going to be fucking manly :lol: