Ugly

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by May, Oct 22, 2004.

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

It really upsets me when I always hear my friends talk about how fat or ugly they are or if they have a pimple or zit here or there. I don't care what people look like. No one can have outer ugliness, just ugly personalities. That's what I'm attracted to, to be honest. If I were to meet a guy that everyone in my school thought was the book definition of "geek," and I would be thought of less in the "social" standings, I personally wouldn't give a ####. If he had an extraordinary personality, I would still date him. I think it's so ironic that I'm the only one in my group of friends who doesn't call herself fat, ugly, or this or that, but I was the most teased about it when I was growing up. If people would just get past the point of labelling someone as "ugly" and get to know them, then you might think they're beautiful. Just let people be themselves.

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

Exactly. Some people look for inside beauty, others for sexy looks. I personally look for both.

FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

Nothing is ugly or pretty,

It's what you make of it

I think most people that we consider "ugly" or "unattractive" would look pretty good with a makeover. I've seen a lot of celebrities who look very plain or even "ugly" but when they're back in the spotlight, they look great.

A lot of people try avoid using the word "ugly" because it can be insensitive and hurtful, but let's face it: there are a lot of unattractive people on the faces on earth. What matters isn't whether a person is ugly or not, it's whether you can get past their appearance and get to know the person inside. When I see people, I do react differently to those who are less attractive, but that won't stop me from talking or befriending them if they have a great personality.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Ugly is what one person believes to be unattractive. Ugly is basically a word that describes one persons tastes. Since people's taste can differ so widely, ugly is just someones opinion. One persons ugly is another persons beauty.

maverick

maverick Well-Known Member

I hate it that people made up something like ugly and beautifull.

I must admit that I would more like it to have an attractive girlfriend then one we call "ugly" but that is only the outside in the end it is going all about the inside how "cliché" it maybe look like, but I really believe that......

and I F***ing hate people who are not hanging out with other people just because they find them "ugly", and I know some of those .....they make me so F***ing mad!!!! :angry: just because they where born "pretty"...!!!!....they are a shamed to their friends too hang out with the "ugly" one's .....

(this is an example where I just thought off)

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

i think that a smile and a happy look can make anyone look beautiful. Myself i have grown up all my life being told i was ugly, even by my so-called friends so its hard to disregard, but the thing is when i look in the mirror most of the time i think, im looking pretty today. I dont blame me not having a boyfriend on my looks though, i dont have much of a personality either, i think i was born with something missing in my brain or something, maybe the abilltiy to start conversations with people lol.

so i think ugly is a mind state

maverick

damn man I'm feeling bad for you...:(..serious...It is not good if you always have hear that you are ugly, some people going crazy becasue of that or feeliong miserable whole life and get insecure...:(.....

I'm not pretty myself also.....and it is true (I think) and the nasty thing about it that i got/get really insecure about somethings because I find myself ugly....
    but I think if people getting older there are going more for how the person is in total then only for looks...:).....

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

:hugz: aww, you're not ugly, believe me. ^_^ I have a picture of you and you look pretty in it :)

maverick

I also believe that nobody's is ugly.....everyone is who he is.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

ugly is relative to the person saying it. i believe that i am ugly, but i know a couple people that don't. there is no point arguing because no one sees the same thing the same way.

Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

I am a guy but I think the same.

raynestar_17

raynestar_17 Well-Known Member

awww, thats a good definition.

my definition : ME