TreasureTrooper

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Versamilatude, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Versamilatude

Versamilatude Well-Known Member

So, I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I did check the COC before I posted just to make sure it wasn't against the rules here, and it doesn't seem to be.

So here it is.

2 months ago I found a website called TreasureTrooper, my friend referred me to it, and it looked like any other 'get paid to...' place. I signed up to see how much they pay, and most of the offers are 50 cents+. I think one is like $160. Anyway, I decided to try the small 50 cent ones and was surprised to find out that none of them require a credit card, no bank info, nothing. Just your address, so I was like.. cool and stuff, lol.

So I did more until I reached the payout limit ($10) which was pretty easy, before I did more I wanted to wait to see if this place even pays you... and shocked to find my Paypal account paid from Treasure Trooper! I was all excited and stuff, I bought a couple things online (computer accessories) from the first month's payment, and today (April 8) I just got an early payout (they usually pay from the 15-20 of every month)

I'm not trying to cheat anyone, I'm just uber excited about this website because it's the only one I found that has great payouts, and that actually pays you, lol.

Now before you go on screaming scam, I DO have proof! Here is screenies of my paypal account, Check out the dates. They are from the past 2 months I've joined:

Month 1:
    [​IMG]

Month 2:

[​IMG]
    You can be paid by PayPal or check, but for every check they charge $3.

If you want to sign up, the site is LINK REMOVED Yes, that is a referral link) If you sign up under my link, I get some a certain percent of whatever you earn (You do not lose any money, It's extra money that comes from TT, not your account) if you decide to be mean ( ) and don't sign up under my referral link, you will automatically be referred by another member from a 'Friendship Bracelet' that they sell in a shop (you can buy one with pearls, you get a chance to win a pearl after every completed offer. When you have 8, you can buy a friendship bracelet and the next 2 unreferred members automatically are signed up under you.) So basically, you can sign up under me, or sign up under a stranger.
    LINK REMOVED

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yes, this is spam which is against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.