Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban

2. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing

3. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling

4. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls.

5. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls

6. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way

7. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick

8. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa.

9. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know

10. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to

11. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes

12. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles

13. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels

14. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek.

15. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek. They stole my

16. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek. They stole my G6. Those bastards.

17. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek. They stole my G6. Those bastards. Whale's cocks are

18. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek. They stole my G6. Those bastards. Whale's cocks are a treat for

19. Ree

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek. They stole my G6. Those bastards. Whale's cocks are a treat for dolphins because they

20. Jeff

I wear my shirt I stole from a hobo that I beat off for cheeseburgers and a necktie. A silky necktie that Santa Claus crapped out from the Christmas party where the sluts were killed in the party games hosted by Rudolph. The sick bastard cramped my style when he barfed over my shoes. So many malicious games of urban style turban tossing and beard pulling, looking like balls. Big bull's balls all the way from Huge Prick Waterfalls and Spa. I didn't know hobo's liked to wear Prada shoes on their testicles and Gucci nipple-tassels on each cheek. They stole my G6. Those bastards. Whale's cocks are a treat for dolphins because they taste like hobos