Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

It
    was a
    long time ago that a
    few people used triangles
    to signal aliens from other dimensions ​

2. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give

3. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn

4. Melis

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs

5. Blackened

Blackened Blackened Symphony

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things

6. Melis

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the

7. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks

8. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey

9. Melis

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also

10. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy

11. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his

12. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to

13. Melis

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all

I don't even know if that made sense...

14. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken

15. Melis

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken which came from

16. The Joesen One

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken which came from Mike's gorgeous abs

17. Melis

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken which came from Mike's gorgeous abs. He cried 'DO

18. The Joesen One

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken which came from Mike's gorgeous abs. He cried 'DO I LOOK SOOOOO

19. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken which came from Mike's gorgeous abs. He cried 'DO I LOOK SOOOOO MESSY LIKE THIS?!'

20. The Joesen One

It was a long time ago that a few people used triangles to signal aliens from other dimensions started to give signs that warn people. These signs have bendy things to protect the large bendy cocks climbing the monkey. There were also more large bendy knobs up his stomach had to bleed out all the fried chicken which came from Mike's gorgeous abs. He cried 'DO I LOOK SOOOOO MESSY LIKE THIS?!' Later, the boyz