Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left

2. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and

3. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank

4. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his

5. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then

6. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to

7. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank

8. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid

9. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire

10. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of

11. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep

12. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about

13. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way

14. lime treacle

Guys, your words don't make much sense... seriously :lol:

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might

15. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might say and just

16. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might say and just say again so

17. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might say and just say again so he will never

18. Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might say and just say again so he will never dance again. Light

19. Melis

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might say and just say again so he will never dance again. Light is a normal

20. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by an awful smelling dog in kitchen which is the most dirty place in the entire house. So I went upstairs for giving a kick in his fucking ass. Then a man walked up to the sanitary and grabbed a soap to eat so he put it out of the broken soap case and put it in his mouth. After that he remember he left the house and put Shanky Shank's cap into his locker. He then decided not to set Shanky Shank and his stupid clothes on fire. The result of this was deep and freak about the other way that he might say and just say again so he will never dance again. Light is a normal element in this