Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of

2. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with

3. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds

4. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up

5. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs

6. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel

7. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows.

8. Dusty

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies

9. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story.

10. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry

11. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again.

12. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed

13. Jeff

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end?

14. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit

15. tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted

16. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came.

17. Dusty

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious?

18. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin

19. Dusty

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named

20. Super Sonic

Me and my three boobs named Jiffy, Johnny, Pedophillisaurus walked the camel by the Nile in winter night, singing songs of good quality with three little birds providing back up, singing sweet songs like an angel farting out of rainbows. Then, ninja mummies killed the story. Sonic was sorry, killed it again. Zane was pissed, this the end? Fuck that shit. Those birds shitted, the end came. Are you serious? No, just fuckin a sheep named Dusteep when Sheepin