Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture

2. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for

3. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches,

4. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly

5. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me

6. Ree

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle

7. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle,

8. Ree

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles

9. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle,

10. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles

11. Ree

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over

12. Scube

Scube Well-Known Member

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover

13. Jeff

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle.

14. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow,

15. Jeff

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow, Seaman City deathrow

16. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow, Seaman City deathrow, fishy manly raps

17. Jeff

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow, Seaman City deathrow, fishy manly raps with Nemo's fro

18. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow, Seaman City deathrow, fishy manly raps with Nemo's fro, I'm a pro,

19. Ree

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow, Seaman City deathrow, fishy manly raps with Nemo's fro, I'm a pro, yo mofo, I'm

20. Joe

Derek's ruby slippers tapped that ass. The ass belonged in Kansas, bitch, cunt and prick, lose your dick, blow and stick, roll a Rick, piss that shit, you wot! You wot! This rap will make errbody get crunk fukked and do the migraine-skank, dunk that tank, blow that mind, kick her behind, let me unwind. Let me picture, a pussy for Twitter, meow bitches, what a curly tuppence, making me rub my winkle like Harvey Kinkle, my winkle twinkles like Howard Finkle, and his wrinkles are sprinkled over his Range Rover, making me dinkle. Watch me flow, Seaman City deathrow, fishy manly raps with Nemo's fro, I'm a pro, yo mofo, I'm ridin' solo, don't