Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Minus, Jun 11, 2012.
61. Fake threads are frowned upon.
62. On the other hand, trolling the noobs with an audio insert that appears to be "POWERLESS" but is instead the incredibly catchy "Call Me Maybe" is perfectly acceptable.
#63 If you enjoy your sanity, you will stay out of the LIVING THINGS Sub Forum.
#64 If you enjoy your sanity, you're best staying out of the LP sub-forums entirely.
#65 Random Chat is where it's at.
66. If you enjoy your sanity just stay away from the LPA entirely
67. Throw cookies at everyone who tells u #66!
68. Only the peanut butter raisin cookies are to be thrown as throwing any other type would be a waste.
69. If you hate when they drop the bass in " Lost In The Echo" you need to GTFO of here sirusly.
70. Rule no. 66 can be disregarded in its entirety as long as the Shoutbox is avoided.
#71 Anytime there is a #69 in a reason or a rule thread, the correct reason or rule that should be posted is "Yeah, it's still like a sex thing."
#72 If you don't know shit about a topic, don't go into a thread acting like you're an expert. Because you're not. And we WILL call you out on it.
#73 Continually asking if it has leaked yet will prompt a response much like Pee-wee's playhouse when you say the word of the day. It may be followed up by and "This user is on your ignore list" while being logged in as Minus.
#74 By decree of rule 74, rule 73 has been terminated for being a direct copy of rule 2.
#75 If you don't know what Pee-Wee's Playhouse is, GTFO until you get learned.
#76 Replace the words "Pee-Wee's Playhouse" with "Alf Stewart" and you have just read rule 76.
#77 Hashtags are meaningless here.
#78. Cause being lost just means you're on the LPA, what has been seen cannot be unseen.
#79 For fuck's sake, if the mods and admins say "ONLY POST NEWS IN THE GOT NEWS THREAD", that doesn't give you permission to go into the Got News thread and post, "Thanks for the article!"
Separate names with a comma.