Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Minus, Jun 11, 2012.
41. Don't listen to that previous rule. It's stupid.
42. Don't listen to any of the rules, you can't. Try reading them instead.
#43 All of these rules are unwritten, so reading them is impossible. They must be heard.
44. Any reference to 'Unwritten' hereon-in is used as a synonym for 'Unofficial'
45. As your time at the LPA goes on, the chances of being called an idiot or insulted by Minus increases exponentially.
#46 Sometimes rule #1 does not apply in conjunction with rule #45.
47. If the avoidance of #1 in regards to #45 as referenced by #46 hasn't happened in some time, depending on whether interactions have dropped entirely or not, you have either been accepted into the list of awesome people or been added to Minus's ignore list.
#48 Zakaria's poly is insignificant and cannot be trusted under ANY circumstances. For now...
49. Joe is not home yet. Quit asking.
#50. Minus needs to burp once an hour. Your turn!
51. I am stupid. Do not believe everything I say. In fact, I am wrong most of the time, and I'm very surprised Minus hasn't called me an idiot yet.
#52. Any users who make a thread calling for me to predict what LT will sound, said fucking cunt will have his fucking dick bitten off
#53 We reserve the right to call individuals attempting to predict the future on when an album will leak or what song is the best without hearing any songs at all as Nostradamus. The same rule applies to those who try to also predict the band's future.
54. Anyone making threads about a topic that can very easily be googled is just asking to be Inception'd by Nish and Minuteforce. (Rule may be ignored during times of low "Give-A-Fuckibility")
#55. Pidgeon is always at maximum fuckability
#56 If someone ninja's you in the shoutbox you must follow it by saying "Well spank my bottom and call me Shirley, you ferdunkled me. Rapscallion!"
57. Don't ask for peoples opinions on your work (remixes etc.) unless you know they're a certain level of acceptable quality. Failure to do so may result in decimation of self esteem, personality and/or belief in own skill.
58. Always take opinions about everything here with a grain of salt.
59. You must use at least one meme per day.
60. Night of Neptune is a thread-killer, (fun-sapper, buzzkill, et cetera) apparently.
Separate names with a comma.