The ""Truth"" about Marilyn Manson

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

O please for the nth time-"I am Sorry". Someone please delete my post its getting more controvertial than Manson himself!

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

O please for the nth time-"I am Sorry". Someone please delete my post its getting more controvertial than Manson himself! [/b][/quote]
    I was typing that while you posted your apology. I wasn't continuing to bitch at you :lol:

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

I was typing that while you posted your apology. I wasn't continuing to bitch at you :lol: [/b][/quote]
    thats fine but I have learnt one lesson -Not to impose your beliefs forcibly on someone else.Sorry guys :mellow:

The_Neo_13

The_Neo_13 Banned

I don't hate manson cos he's an Anti-X, i just dislike him cause he's a homo that thinks he's cool.

now seriously:
    i'm christian, but i never convince people to believe what i believe, I also think that muslim's and jew's religious point of view are also valid, i'm an open person....

but this has nothing to do with religion, manson is just plain stupid, and inhumane.
    The band members' names say it all. :wth:
    plus, the music they play makes me wanna fall asleep.

Kurt cobain was kinda Anti-X but that's just cause he was on drugs (HEAVY ones) besides his music was great.

didn't know john lennon was a god hater... :wth:

(don't ban me please, i was just posting what's on my mind so i don't get flamed afterwards)

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

What does being homo have to do with anything? That's really racist.

Ok. That was just funny.
    The music they play is far from sleepy, I mean he screams alot in the songs I've heard.

@ The_Neo_13 I'm sorry I had to let those two points out but I know you're just saying whats on your mind and you aren't directly insulting him.
    I envy your skills on being neutral!

:lol: We have done a good deed!

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

You're warned.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

You also need to read the whole topic because everything he has done is (almost) not true.

So, if I change my name to 'Christhegirlraper', would that make me someone who rapes girl? No. Its just a nickname. If my name was Bin Laden, you would think I'm really Bin Laden seeing your post.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

What is an 'Anti-X'?

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Lol...."racist"...that's funny.

Casey, I'm guessing Anti-X = Anti Christ. I'm not sure, but from the context, that's what it seems to be.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

You need to listen to some good ol' Manson before you say that... Some stuff like "Burning Flag" are pretty damn heavy and loud... Highly doubt you would fall asleep to something like that. :lol:

I'm starting to believe opposers aren't even taking the time to read anything. It's okay to have your opinion, but you should still piece some knowledge behind it.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I dunno why you'd be warned for saying you dont like someone because they are a homo who think they're cool. You guys are all argueing about opinons and then when someone states theirs you warn them for it. It's not even a racist opinion. I dont like think homosexuality is right either, but I dont hate people because of it. I dont like Marilyn Manson because he looks like a freak, is against what I believe, and I dont like his music. After looking into it more I have to say I like him even less than when all I knew about him was what I read in that article.

He's a freak, but I guess thats why most of you like him.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

"Freak" as opposed to what, you?

Well what if I say you're a "freak" for thinking his style isn't "normal."

See, this is why I think Manson is great. It goes to show you that if you step outside the line of what people believe is "normal," you are automatically labelled as something different or a "freak." I do like Manson's sense of unique-ness, but that doesn't mean I am following every word he says. I in fact do like people who do not "follow the crowd," but I do not consider them "freaks." I have never considered anyone a "freak," because just because they are different from you does not make them any more or less of a person that you are.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Because using homophobic language is not tolerated. Calling people homos, gay, fags, IS NOT tolerated here at all, and niether is calling an inanimate object gay.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Bottom line, you sound like a pre-adolescent moron when you call something "gay" when you really mean "stupid" or something that you don't like/agree with. It's completely uncalled for. How would you like it if I started substituting the word "black" where other people use "gay." It's the same principle:

"Aw man...that's so black."

IDIOTIC.

No offense to any African Americans, I'm very good friends with many, it was just an example.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

rac·ism
    n.

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Cameron - 1
    You - 0

;)

Link04

Link04 Ambient

rac·ism
    n.

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Cameron - 1
    You - 0

;) [/b][/quote]
    :lol: You read my mind.

Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

When I saw the articl I said to my self: THIS IS BULLSHIT!
    I mean, first of all, they do not care about people who disagree with them, second of all, they are comparing him to KKK (but that's a christian organization). They think that it's a big deal that they are doing. I think that a much worse thing is the ware in Iraq. :shifty:
    What they dont say is that a lot of bullshit was done in the name of god and that Manson didn't hurt anyone like alot of "religius" people did. The only thing I can say is:
    GO MANSON, GO!!!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Zakrisk; come back when you have an informed opinion and a concept of the boundaries of "right" and "wrong" instead of throwing your words around like a know-it-all, blasphemous, completely unaccepting jerk. :)

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

I personally think that people who are telling all that crap about MM are scared. They aren't scared of Marilyn Manson himself, they're scared that they might follow what he says but their common sense tells them they shouldn't. So to fight their ''attirance'' to what he says, they do the opposite of what they feel; they bash him to show the others they are fully imune against his music, his style, him. Just like when people tell you're in denial, you do everything to show them you don't have a crush on that girl in your Sciences class. (oh the bad comparison) In fact, I think that people bashing MM are the ones affraid to ''fall''. They are so scared to be influenced by something that's not all about smiling, flowers and sun, that they just generalise everything to the point where they reject everything that's not corresponding to their ideal (I used 'ideal' as I would use the french word, so excuse me if it's not correctly used :unsure: )

But maybe am I pushing the thing too far. Sorry if I did.

20. The_Neo_13

The_Neo_13 Banned

ok, i like marylin manson, they are the COOLEST! :mellow:

is that what you want me to say todd?

i mean i'm just saying the truth.

look at the band, do they look like the type of .......persons, you'd like to hang out with?

i get warned for saying h....the h-word?
    what about the millions of members who use other insults like s***
    F*** and B****, those are far worse.
    (i realised you are pretty sensitive so i censored them)

if it's against the law to insult a band i don't like then I AM SORRY.
    jeez, what's wrong with you people. :angry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.