"The Moderating Team"

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by arT saveS, Mar 3, 2004.

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

people mistake me for a teenie all of the time which annoys the f*cking hell out of me, so i could be an undercover teenie as well.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

everybody's wearing tights!!!

and everybody who asked to be in the movie is in the movie!!!

and phantom duck is right we need cRap to be in the movie to bring all the little girls who obsess over 50 pine cones and M&M's so we can scare the f*ck outta them!!!! AHAHAHAMUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAYAGA YAGA YAGA

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES! sounds fantastic!

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES! sounds fantastic! [/b][/quote]
    I got t.A.T.u. in the deal.

"All the teenies said" :chemist:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

I got t.A.T.u. in the deal.

"All the teenies said" :chemist: [/b][/quote]
    LMAO :lol:

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

i'm Dark_Moose the Masher!

*grins in an evil way*

put me to work

Phantom Duck

New song: Britney Spears - "Me against the teenies"

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

:lol:

Phantom Duck

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    U make me feel this is gonna go 4xPlatinum :lol:

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Kenny Chestnut - Teenie think's my face is sexy

Uhhuh...Phantom can do this.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

May I make a few suggestions for the O.S.T.?

Static-X-Kill Your Teenies

Evanescence-Taking Over Boppers

Mudvayne-Shadow of a Moderator

Slipknot- Wait and Ban

Madonna- Moderating Life

Edit:Can I make a cover for the OST, or is there already one?

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

can i be in this?! my name is Nora, but im called Nora-Lynn (because its soooooo cute! please, i hate it.... but it would do for an under cover teenie)

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO

I really wanna hear St. Admin and she bans me...

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

No there's not one, and yes you can make one.

Oh yeah whos the famous pre-director/writer/producer on this site?

Who? Who, I say who? *In rap dialect*

AnyWHO, I have started writing the first chapter, but when I started writing it, I had to on my computer because my mom was on this one, and my printer is broke. So I will have to fix my printer before I can print it and bring it in here to copy.

I wish I had a floppy on this comp, but we got a new Dell and a floppy drive didn't come with it unless you ordered it, and we didn't.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

LMFAO

So is there a spot for me? :whistle:

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

*Tries to act professional.*

I'm pround to announce that The Moderating Team has it's first chapter finished. I am sorry to say that it probably will not be up for atleast a week due to technical difficulties. (My printer is ####.) So, I figured since there are so many people who wanted to be in this story/movie whatever this ends up as, that they should know if they will be mentioned or star in the first chapter.

This is what I can tell you..

The first chapter is called "Die Teenie".(I'm not sure if it was Todd that said this or Mark, so if someone could tell me...thanks.

Now before I tell you the main places in this chapter, this whole ordeal (war between teenies and actual fans takes place in a total of five(5) years.

With that said..
    In the first Chapter you meet one of the co-stars, Mark. A very intelligent, web-master who is tired of teenies. He starts a clan called "The Moderating Team" (hence the name) who's main function is to kill off all teenie species. You also meet some of his partners (Will, Alex, Omar, Derek, you will meet the others later.)

Anyways, there is of course much more but everything revolves around that idea.

DISCLAIMER: All person(s) in this story are not fictional nor made up. All characters are non-fictional beings. They are not, however, what their character portrays them as. Any person(s) un happy with there character may not get upset with the producer, PM him and kindly tell him you would like to be removed, or state your compaint. All characters subject to change without notice.)

Now, the people who are in the first chapter:
    Mark
    Will
    Alex
    Omar
    Derek the Demolitioner
    Avenger
    (the first outsider to ever be brave enough to fight a teenie. Everyone is afraid if they touch a teenie they will get teenicidis and die from it. It's a disease that affects your brain and turns on the -I-Like-Bands-For-There-Looks-More-Than-There-Sound button... So yeah he's really brave, and he's the first Soldier of the T.M.T.)
    Leslie (a teenie turned-notanymore who is tired of her old ways and wish to help the T.M.T. fight off the rest of her old species. BTW Leslie, don't take that personally, I just needed a fake old teenie, I don't really mean you used to be or anything...)
    Vanil4_Intel (the first undercover teenie to be with T.M.T.)
    Vengeance Demon (the first supersaion (sp?) to join T.M.T. her main priority: seek and destroy : her powers : to many to count...and she can fly.)
    *chazy_chaz4eva* (the first teenie the T.M.T. runs into, she is not captured, but interrogated and then let go : also, do not take htis personally, but I needed a teenie and well.....your name...)

Syphon

Syphon Extremely H! Vltg3

*Tries to act professional.*

I'm pround to announce that The Moderating Team has it's first chapter finished. I am sorry to say that it probably will not be up for atleast a week due to technical difficulties. (My printer is ####.) So, I figured since there are so many people who wanted to be in this story/movie whatever this ends up as, that they should know if they will be mentioned or star in the first chapter.

This is what I can tell you..

The first chapter is called "Die Teenie".(I'm not sure if it was Todd that said this or Mark, so if someone could tell me...thanks.

Now before I tell you the main places in this chapter, this whole ordeal (war between teenies and actual fans takes place in a total of five(5) years.

With that said..
    In the first Chapter you meet one of the co-stars, Mark. A very intelligent, web-master who is tired of teenies. He starts a clan called "The Moderating Team" (hence the name) who's main function is to kill off all teenie species. You also meet some of his partners (Will, Alex, Omar, Derek, you will meet the others later.)

Anyways, there is of course much more but everything revolves around that idea.

DISCLAIMER: All person(s) in this story are not fictional nor made up. All characters are non-fictional beings. They are not, however, what their character portrays them as. Any person(s) un happy with there character may not get upset with the producer, PM him and kindly tell him you would like to be removed, or state your compaint. All characters subject to change without notice.)

Now, the people who are in the first chapter:
    Mark
    Will
    Alex
    Omar
    Derek the Demolitioner
    Avenger
    (the first outsider to ever be brave enough to fight a teenie. Everyone is afraid if they touch a teenie they will get teenicidis and die from it. It's a disease that affects your brain and turns on the -I-Like-Bands-For-There-Looks-More-Than-There-Sound button... So yeah he's really brave, and he's the first Soldier of the T.M.T.)
    Leslie (a teenie turned-notanymore who is tired of her old ways and wish to help the T.M.T. fight off the rest of her old species. BTW Leslie, don't take that personally, I just needed a fake old teenie, I don't really mean you used to be or anything...)
    Vanil4_Intel (the first undercover teenie to be with T.M.T.)
    Vengeance Demon (the first supersaion (sp?) to join T.M.T. her main priority: seek and destroy : her powers : to many to count...and she can fly.)
    *chazy_chaz4eva* (the first teenie the T.M.T. runs into, she is not captured, but interrogated and then let go : also, do not take htis personally, but I needed a teenie and well.....your name...) [/b][/quote]
    :D
    i cant wait for the first chapter, sounds really good.

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

im not in it..... how hurtful :(

Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

Cool! I can't wait for the first chapter! :D

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

But I was the one who wanted to be the spy among the teenies! :(

Blast that handsome devil, Vanil4_Intel! :lol: