The Matrix: Reloaded

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Mark, Apr 29, 2003.

?

Will you be going to see "Reloaded" in theatres?

1. Yes, The first movie was amazing and I can't wait!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I am not a huge fan, yet I'm anticipating it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, I'm seeing it because LP are on the soundtrack.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, The Matrix is boring.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, I've yet to see the first Matrix.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No, I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Uhh no.

And I didn't pay money to watch graphical animations or whatever the hell you're talking about. You actually enjoyed the CG? Hoo, boy.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Uhh no.

And I didn't pay money to watch graphical animations or whatever the hell you're talking about. You actually enjoyed the CG? Hoo, boy. [/b][/quote]
    It's not only on the animations. I just said that they had more awesome animations. And that the story has gone deep and more kool fights.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

The animations are not cool - they kill the fighting. I didn't enjoy watching a rubber Neo and a bunch of rubber Smiths. Aaack, forget it. You're easily amused, I guess.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that, or your expectations were too high. the first movie was so good that it might have been hard to make reloaded better. in my opinion, it was just as good.

you probably don't understand how hard it would be to put 50 Agent Smiths in the same frame all doing different things. extremely hard stuff.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

that, or your expectations were too high. the first movie was so good that it might have been hard to make reloaded better. in my opinion, it was just as good.

you probably don't understand how hard it would be to put 50 Agent Smiths in the same frame all doing different things. extremely hard stuff. [/b][/quote]
    I heard that in the scene where Neo uses the pole to beat up the Agent Smiths it used more computerizations that in the whole of the first one. ^_^

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I heard that in the scene where Neo uses the pole to beat up the Agent Smiths it used more computerizations that in the whole of the first one. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    well, i didn't see 50 versions of the same person fighting Neo in the first one, that makes sense.

one part where they could have done better was the part where the agent stomped on the car.

Dedicated

I saw that on making the movie and thought it didn't look realistic. I AM going to see the film at the weekend :D

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

well, i didn't see 50 versions of the same person fighting Neo in the first one, that makes sense.

one part where they could have done better was the part where the agent stomped on the car. [/b][/quote]
    OMG thank you so much! WTF is wrong with that agent when he lands on the car?! WHOSE KNEES FUNCTION THAT WAY?! :lol:

Anywho, yes my expectations were too high, but believe it or not, the more I see the movie, the more I like it. Hehe, my rating for it has gone up to an 8/10. I'm going to go watch it again. See ya!

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

still havent seen it. :(

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Woohoo, I saw it again after watching the first one right before going. I understand this all completely now.

So far I've seen it 3x.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

its a great movie, just the the whole 100 agents was a bit corny, but thats ok, i dont mind, still cool to watch. again i give it a 8/10, i have seen it twice so far

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Yes, an 8/10 is where it stands. Hey, did everyone remember to watch the trailer at the end? All 3x that I saw it, people just left not knowing about it. I knew it had to be there - kind of common sense.

Dedicated

2 days untill I see it :D CANT WAIT!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

yeah i saw it, i got lucky though, i arrived just in time to the trailer at the end of the showing before me, so i did not have to wait after my movie. then i saw again with a friend, stayed after and saw it again. and its at the end of "Enter The Matrix" its a good trailer, although i havent been to the end of the game yet, i am close though!!!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I downloaded the movie and burned it into SVCD format and played it on my DVD player and it works!!! The only problem? It skips. Grr. All that downloading for nothing.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

The new TV Spot says that "there's 3 movies to see this summer. Watch Matrix Reloaded 3 times." I might see it again to understand the story. If anyone wants the Revolutions trailer from the game right click the next link and save as. http://hem.passagen.se/fazaa/the.matrix.re...revolutions.mpg

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

That link doesn't work. I actually just bought the game off of Ebay for $35 (with shipping) and shall be getting it in a few days.

So far I've seen this move 3 times - I want to see it at least one more time! The more I watch it, the more I like it. ^_^

mirtheory

mirtheory Well-Known Member

Does anybody know where I can download it? I've already seen it in a cinema & it was great, then I tryed to download it from kazaa, but that was another movie :(

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i seen it last night

it was FREAKIN AWESOME! :D

loads of effects right from the start

20. Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

you should download another one than. ;) my friend downloaded it on kazaa