The Advice Thread (formerly GSYWTLO)

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Derek, Dec 5, 2009.

1. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Holiday! First *hugs*. Secondly, inspite of the things that happened to you...I hope you don't lose your hope in relationships and to the usual tag line "there is someone out there much better" than your ex fiance and who will treat you right. I mean there are lots of nerve racking relationships in this world and people tend to forget about the brighter side which is you usually the hope and the definition of love. I know this may sound cheesy or what but I'm still hoping that you won't give up in seeking for happy relationships and love! :)

If you feel so bad or depressed or just want to shut the hell up, that's ok. They say, it's a process. No one is exempted but I'm pretty sure you'll get through this. It's all about you honey. <3

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Aww, thank you! ^_^

I do deserve to have someone that can be my friend AND lover at the same time, not someone who switches back between the two!

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Say what? Here in the states we call that illegal, and child rape. By the way, you might want to have this girl meet this guy:

[​IMG]

4. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Yeah that like crazy. I'm 16 and have only been with a handful of girls and thats pretty bad. So idk who you are talking about Sarah but if she is 14 who gives a fuck. She is 14. Idiots will be idiots

5. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Oh well *shrugs* I can only help so much, stuff her.
    On other news.........

My mum has a tumor on her optical nerve :( It's operatable but there's still a chance she could go blind.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  6. Holiday

:(

:hug:

7. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I have honestly never been more stressed out in my life than I am right the fuck now.

8. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Let: kissing=wrong/sinning

Greg and I kissing horizontally on the couch+Greg's mom finding out+her craziness+me not wanting to apologize because we didn't do anything wrong=I have no respect for his mother=Greg and I "fighting"=Us just about breaking up, but deciding to "try" first, and see what happens, with no expectations.

The FUCK?

9. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Wow. Sorry to hear about that Arlene, but yeah, his mom does indeed sound like an elitist Christian crazy person. Hope it all works out but it's kind of silly that you have to endure all of this aggravation from his mother and in turn have Greg to argue with.

10. Arlene

Thanks hon. Yeah, she's a bit nuts. Ugh. I guess I'll just have to see. Greg is coming over tonight so...yeah. But his mom is like...overboard Christian. I mean, I get that she felt disrespected because we were kissing on her couch when she wasn't home and whatever, but my God, we're 17/18 years old. Other couples would have easily been doing much more with their time than just kissing. So I dunno. C'est la vie.
    But thanks :hug:

11. Holiday

I'm so lonely without my ring... *sigh*

I didn't realize how much of a part of me it was...

....I really don't think I brought this on myself... I just got caught up in all of this...
    I don't think I deserve it... To have something promised and given to me to represent love, just have it taken away... all of that security gone. :cry:

I'm sure everyone is tired of my paltry little posts about this. I will try to stop.... :(

12. Arlene

:( We know you're going through a hard time and we're all here for you. Reaching out to people is what you need to do <3

13. Holiday

Thanks <3

It's hard... and now I'm sick and all of my friends are gone this week. I don't know why everything piles on top of each other!

It was so hard to trust anyone after my brother killed himself! It took years and years for me to even start talking to people again... and now the person I turned to in my darkest time is the one who betrayed me... He didn't even THINK about me! He didn't consider my feelings at all!

...and he doesn't even understand why I'm so upset.

My reality has been shattered again... I know it doesn't compare to my brother's suicide, but it is another betrayal.

The person I loved with my whole heart, who I would do anything for, ...he just doesn't care enough to stop what's hurting me...

It just feels like I keep getting disregarded... forgotten... left behind...

We were supposed to get married! We were supposed to buy a house together! We were supposed to start a family!
    Another future disolving in front of my eyes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I'm jealous... I can't help it. How could I not be jealous? This other woman coming all the way up here to spend time in his parent's house while they're out of town. I've been waiting for them to go out of town so I can spend time over there and this fucking happenes? WTF??!?
    HE'S RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!

FUCK THAT MAN! ARGH!!!!!!!!

I will try to have as much fucking fun as I possibly can this weekend! Everyone has sucked lately, but maybe ...just maybe, things will come together for me so I don't have to spend this weekend completely and utterly miserable! :closedeye

...I don't think I could make him jealous if I wanted. He's such a ****!

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  14. Gloomy Mushroom

@ Holiday: *hugs* stick in there.

Me? Holy fuck some x-ray technicians are stupid, the tumor is more serious than what it was originally thought. Instead of the tumor pressing on the pertuitory (sp?) gland, it's pressing more on the optic nerve, meaning instead of the doctor's going up through mum's nose, they have to do a full cranium (skull) cut, pull the skin back etc and work from there. The trip to England and Dubai is completely off as it's going to take mum, six weeks plus, to recover from the surgery. For the head of Neurology to perform the operation, our health system Medicare, doesn't cover it and they have to spend the money that was meant for overseas on her surgery. My stepdad is worried like hell cos his mum died of a brain tumor.And you know what the funniest thing about it is? IT'S ONE DAY AFTER MY 21ST BIRTHDAY! Happy fuckin' birthday to me.

15. SecondCityKids

Not much of a problem but it bothers me a bit. so I like this girl named Marija. She is friends with my friends gf and she likes me. Her and I have been talking alot over the last few weeks and I came to the conclusion that I like her too. So basically at this point we are just trying to get to know each other better which is fine. I was trying to be honest by telling her that I'm not a virgin and the stuff that happened between my ex and I. She doesn't like the fact that I'm not a virgin and says its a major turn off. I mean I understand where she is coming from and all because I wouldn't like it either but now she is questioning whether if she likes me or not now because of it. I get that she doesn't like it but to totally reconsider if you like a person or not seems a bit absurd to me. If I'm being irrational then let me know

16. Arlene

That's not at all irrational. She shouldn't base her opinion of you on that. That's ridiculous and shallow. And y'know what, if she does judge you based on that, she's not worth it. Whether or not you're a virgin doesn't change the person you are (mind, being NOT a virgin doesn't make you a bad person or anything, in any way.)

17. SecondCityKids

Yeah I get you. She is also starting to believe other rumors about me so basically I said whatever believe what you want. I'm done with that. I don't need drama like that. I mean her and I aren't even dating so why should I put up with it. It doesn't matter. NEXT! :lol:

18. Gloomy Mushroom

If she really likes you like she says she does, she shouldn't have a problem about your non-virginity. You love someone for who they are, not all relationships have to be sexual. Like you said, you shouldn't have to put up with her, she has the problem not you.

19. Holiday

So... I'm kinda dating this guy who's loved me since I was 16.

He really makes me feel good. <3
    ^_^

20. SecondCityKids

Reconciled with my friend though he was talking shit and causing drama. Hopefully the girl follows suit... in other news. It's funny. I can talk mad shit about my ex gf and not feel any remorse for it. She put me through alot and she knows my level of resentment toward her but, whenever someone else talks shit about her I feel like I should defend, I don't, but I feel like I should. Whats the deal with that? She has fucked me over soo bad. I'm actually virtually over it but I just hate the fact when i hear anything about her. idk