The 3-Word-Story.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Michele, May 1, 2015.

1. chris2

chris2 Smiling At Strangers On Trains LPA Super Member

When Chris revived a shitty thread to call Brady, Brady called security and ordered him to be Brad. But not really because modern guitar picks are awesome. Gibs, touching the modern guitar picks, abruptly mentions Opeth covering Nirvana and Chris Pratt doing "the worm" backwards, promptly shitting upon the fact that Marc Marquez took all his weed and won the world championship in picking good weed. Not only weed but high-quality extract of original dutch vegetarian California rolls, filled with sushi.

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi, which killed him. Gibs cried of this sad thing.

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song

Captain-EO likes this.
  2. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

When Chris revived a shitty thread to call Brady, Brady called security and ordered him to be Brad. But not really because modern guitar picks are awesome. Gibs, touching the modern guitar picks, abruptly mentions Opeth covering Nirvana and Chris Pratt doing "the worm" backwards, promptly shitting upon the fact that Marc Marquez took all his weed and won the world championship in picking good weed. Not only weed but high-quality extract of original dutch vegetarian California rolls, filled with sushi.

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi, which killed him. Gibs cried of this sad thing.

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182.

Captain-EO likes this.
  3. chris2

chris2 Smiling At Strangers On Trains LPA Super Member

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad

Captain-EO likes this.
  4. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it.

Captain-EO likes this.
  5. Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup

6. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball

Captain-EO likes this.
  7. Captain-EO

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball at the wild

8. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But

Captain-EO likes this.
  9. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that

Captain-EO likes this.
  10. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work

Captain-EO likes this.
  11. Captain-EO

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free.

12. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a pokeball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided

Captain-EO likes this.
  13. Captain-EO

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike

14. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from

Captain-EO likes this.
  15. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from the show at

Captain-EO likes this.
  16. Captain-EO

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from the show at Filip's massive orgy.

17. Gibs

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from the show at Filip's massive orgy, he was disgusted

Captain-EO likes this.
  18. Captain-EO

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from the show at Filip's massive orgy. He was disgusted by Filip's tiny

19. Gibs

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from the show at Filip's massive orgy. He was disgusted by Filip's tiny little brain.

Captain-EO likes this.
  20. Captain-EO

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and played a song by Blink-182. Chris and Brad couldnt believe it. However, Ash Ketchup threw a Pokéball at the wild Mike Shinoda. But Mike knew that it wont work and broke free. So Ash decided to show Mike some pics from the show at Filip's massive orgy. He was disgusted by Filip's tiny little brain. And dick.

After