Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jun 4, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines opens on July 2, 2003 (just about a month). I can't wait to see Arnold back on the big screen playing Terminator.

A decade has passed since John Connor helped prevent Judgment Day and save mankind from mass destruction. Now 25, Connor lives "off the grid" - no home, no credit cards, no cell phone and no job. No record of his existence. No way he can be traced by Skynet - the highly developed network of machines that once tried to kill him and wage war on humanity. Until... out of the shadows of the future steps the T-X, Skynet's most sophisticated cyborg killing machine yet. Sent back through time to complete the job left unfinished by her predecessor, the T-1000, this machine is as relentless as her human guise is beautiful. Now Connor's only hope for survival is the Terminator, his mysterious former assassin. Together, they must triumph over the technologically superior T-X and forestall the looming threat of Judgment Day...or face the apocalypse and the fall of civilization as we know it.

[​IMG] I'm really hyped about this movie!! (w00t)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I'm sofa king hyped about this too!!!! Ever since I saw the first trailer months ago, I've been anxious as hell. I love the Terminator movies, the second one being one of my favorite movies of all time. Arnold is the man, he ownz the action movies. My favorite of all time (The Running Man) stars him.

My friends are being b!tches saying it's going to suck because it's a female terminator. The original Connor actors (mom/son) didn't agree to do the 3rd installment, but I could care less. This movie is going to be so badass!! :teehee:

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

:lol: i agree with your friends, they killed it with the girl...that #### she did with the legs...wowzerz!
    but i'm still watching this...When the Terminator goes wrong. The Trailer was pretty awesome!

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

I'm only going to see the movie, just to see the T-X do that main debut scene, where she'll be naked...I saw that it was rated R last night and i saw one of the reasons why was for Brief Nudity, so it's going to sweet.

I know im a pervert

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

easy come easy go

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

I can't wait :D

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Kristanna Loken is hot as !@#$. She was in the recent edition of Maximum. (w00t)

Sludge Factory

Sludge Factory Well-Known Member

I cant wait for T3. Terminator 2 is one of my favorite movies of all time. Terminator 3 looks really good. But, Im just worried they are going to over do the special effects and explosions, and not work on a good plot or script. I cant wait though, hopefully, it should be awsome. ^_^

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Maximum? or Maxim? I haven't heard of a Maximum Magazine.

The movie looks somewhat cheesy, I'll more than likely be going to see it anyways.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Maximum? or Maxim? I haven't heard of a Maximum Magazine.

The movie looks somewhat cheesy, I'll more than likely be going to see it anyways. [/b][/quote]
    Damnit...Maxim. My fingers naturally typed Maximum. Stupid, stupid, stupid me!!!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Damnit...Maxim. My fingers naturally typed Maximum. Stupid, stupid, stupid me!!! [/b][/quote]
    haha, good news anyways. Maxim, FHM and Stuff have the best photoshoots.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

haha, good news anyways. Maxim, FHM and Stuff have the best photoshoots. [/b][/quote]
    I got the new FHM in the UK with the 100 Sexiest Women in it and it says Halle Berry came first

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

What a stupid magazine. :shifty:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

my mom should have won (w00t)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

(w00t) :lol:

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

can't wait until terminator 3. I love the second movie so much

GrnEyedBeauty82

GrnEyedBeauty82 Well-Known Member

i just saw a commercial for it last night and it looks sooo awesome. i think i'll go see it in the movies

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

i haven't even seen the first two. (here come the comments)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

WTF :eek:

Go watch them, silly. ^_^
    You'll love the second one a lot; action-packed!

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

This thread might be almost over a month now (which means it's dead) but Terminator 3 was out yesterday. (I hope that this is an excuse...) Have anybody seen it yet? I'm going to see it this Friday (tomorrow). I already saw Terminator 1 and Terminator 2 this week. I can't wait until T3.