Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Steph, Jul 29, 2003.

Steph

Steph Ambient

Why would you get your name tattooed? In case you forgot it? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    LMAO :lol:
    I figured It doesn't matter how much it hurts....It's the dedication.....

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

or I might get a R.I.P Dave Williams...and yeh knowing me I will forget my name

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

I would probably never get a tattoo. I just can't take the pain.

But if I were to get one, it would probably be .... hmm ... a silohuette (spelling sucks) of Mickey Mouse. Just a small one. On my wrist. That one would be meaningful to me. I love how people get meaningful lyrics or sayings. For instance, Buddy from Senses Fail has "Follow Your Bliss". I love that one, but it's gotta be pretty painful :wth:

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Yeah, that kinda makes sense. I would get a little dot or something, then if it ######' hurts, I won't get another tattoo. The phoenix idea sounds pretty cool too.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Dude...DUDE

You've got to be the coolest person on LPA... (w00t)

for the moment, that is.

You rock!!! :D

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

When i turn 18 the only tattoo im probably going to get is the |LP| logo on the back of my wrist or on the upper middle part of my back.i know its going to hurt though and my parents would kill me! :p

Terry

Well, it would be ok if you put it on your back. As long as you don't wear any flashy tank tops. Hmm... I should do that....

Steph

Steph Ambient

y'know....if I got my Phoenix on my back, big enough.....I could get a black LP logo, between the Phoenix's shoulder blades...... :shifty:

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

Well, it would be ok if you put it on your back. As long as you don't wear any flashy tank tops. Hmm... I should do that.... [/b][/quote]
    hahahaha yeah i dont wear tank tops too much so i dont think to much people would see it.. ^_^

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Honestly, i'm begining to chuckle here, sitting back in my chair reading some of the replies here. First off, I want to say, I'm not against tattoo's, but i'm not all for them either.

"When i'm 18 i'm gonna get the soldier on my armpit, and when I move out, i'm gonna get LP logo on my left butt cheek."

Come on, seriously. First of all, I love LP just as much as the craziest fan here, but think about it, LP is not always gonna be there. Think about it, what happends if you pay mad love to a band, and in a couple years or so you never hear from them again? I'm just saying, if you have to get a tattoo, my opinion is go for something constant... :whistle:

I could just as easily sit here and say in "three years i'm gonna get chester's portrait painted on my belly!", but i'd rather not because I know I am not, will not, and never will.

Out of respect for the author of this topic, i'll talk about a tattoo that I could actually live with...

I'd probably want something on my wrists or neck, or eye/facial area, and something small and artistic, not shocking. Something like Cobe D!ck has (from Papa Roach) on his neck. Just my $.03.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Finally, someone who freakin' understands me. Thanks, Elie.

Terry

Yeah, that makes sense, but even if you don't like LP in twenty years or so, it's still pretty cool to have a hybrid soldier on your waist or something. But you better love your tattoo. It's not like you can change it whenever you like. I should reconsider getting a LP tattoo.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'll probably get a small version of the soldier on my arm, and I want flames on my wrists kind of like Chester, but not exactly like them. I want some sort of tribal on my arms as well. I think tribal tattoos are awesome.

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I will never ever get a tattoo.

1) too expensive
    2) no point of spending your money and then lose it when you die. Use the money for something else
    3) What FFA said, you might get a tattoo but you probably will get tired of it later on in life..say when you are in the 80's (if you make it)
    4) it's ugly and it ruins your skin

SO HELL NO!!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Right on, sister! ^_^

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Tattoo's are like smokes, they're adictive. You get one, you get another, and soon you have to many.

Terry

Right on, sister! ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Uh, I mean, right!

... :lol:

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

Dude...DUDE

You've got to be the coolest person on LPA... (w00t)

for the moment, that is.

You rock!!! :D [/b][/quote]
    Whoo!!! :D

To comment on Elie's post, I agree. If I were to get an LP tattoo (which I probably never will), it wouldn't be outrageous like Chester's portrait :lol:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It doesn't matter if they're around in 20 years or not. Even if Linkin Park would "retire" right now i'd still want the Hybrid Theory soldier because the album means something to me. So does Linkin Park, whether they still be a band or not.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It doesn't matter if they're around in 20 years or not. Even if Linkin Park would "retire" right now i'd still want the Hybrid Theory soldier because the album means something to me. So does Linkin Park, whether they still be a band or not. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.