Suicide

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by hybriddragon, Apr 30, 2004.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Amen, brother. Amen ^_^

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

That was the greatest post anyone has ever made on these forums. I commend you. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Agreed. [/b][/quote]
    :hugz:

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Wow, nice. I to respect you a lot for that post. :)

Don't take the easy way out. Suicide is such a waste. Life has its ups and downs and you can bet that, given time, your problems will fade. For now, just hold on. And like SmashPilot said (great post, btw), people DO care. We all care and killing yourself will affect more people than you think.

hybriddragon

hybriddragon Active Member

thanks a bunch guys. I feel alot better now that i know a butt load of people actually care. Thanks. Man i love that quote with the math. thanks again.

IM STILL HERE!!!!!!!! :rawk:

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Great to hear that hybriddragon... :hugz: When I first saw the first post here, I immediately set out to save a life. From the looks of it, I've succeeded. Glad to have you still around...I can't imagine what I'd feel like if I failed. Thus far, the score is...
    Joe 5 Suicide 0

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

Glad your not going to go ahead and do it. I thought about it at times but I never do it! Suicide sucks! Trust me, go do something with your life. At least you have a g/f (well I do too, but it's in the dust as I speak and im not sure I can find it) but hey, at least you can try to be happy. I need mostly music to do that, music for me is like cocaine, im always in a fix every day for it.

Oh, and praise you to the kid who did the post with the math, best post i've seen on any message board

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Suicide is basically a stupid solution to a problem. When you want to commit suicide, if you think about it, you really don't want to. As proof, I saw on TV that the 7th most effective way to stop a person from jumping off a building is yelling "Don't Jump!" to them. :chemist: OK, I'll shut up now.

And to SmashPilot, you earned my respect for that post. :)

[Soldier]

[Soldier] Member

Don't do it! No matter what happens, never commit suicide! I think everyone has a lot of problems in their lives too. I think you should find a solution to it. I believe every problem has a solution to it. Always keep your head up. :mike: ;)

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

sometimes i think i have the worst life you could possibly have and i want to die. but id rather fast forward my life to when its going to begin "after school" there too many things i want to do yet if i died i wouldn't care( everytime i am in the car going somewhere i lsten to lp just for the satisfaction that if i die in a car accident the last thing i would hear is linkin park) but still Don't Do it!

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

Hold on if you feel like letting go
    Hold on, it gets better than you know...

Dont looking, youre one step closer...
    Dont stop searching ITS NOT OVER

Hoooooooooooooold oooon
    (guitar playing)

Michele890

Michele890 Well-Known Member

LOL! Haha.. that's fuggin awsome. Your life ALWAYS gets better, no matter how bad you think it is. Have hope! :) lol

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

LOL! Haha.. that's fuggin awsome. Your life ALWAYS gets better, no matter how bad you think it is. Have hope! :) lol [/b][/quote]
    even if you have no hope... just hold on. i mean we'd lose so much if we died and then it would get better... just hold on and lets see what happens.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Suicide is the easy way out. That is why i'm still here.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i think that sometimes suicidal thoughts can help get through. this is because you know that you'll always have an ultimate way out. so you can risk doing stuff thats not really safe just to be happy... suicide is always the way out thats gonna be left if things get too s*it.

hugs

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

Suicide isn't the easy way out. It's actually something pretty hard to do. A LOT of people threaten to do it, but very few actually go through with it. That's not to say that there isn't a lot of people who commite suicide.

Either way, life sometimes just doesnt get better. You stop have to stop focusing on what you can't be and just be satisfied with yourself and your life... no matter what you are.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I mean suicide is just the easy way out of your problems.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Why do i have so many suicidal people around me? I have to counsel my friends in school who are suicidal. So i'll say the same thing:

*ahem*

DO NOT ATTEMPT IT BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE TAKING A HUMAN LIFE AND EVEN THOUGH YOU CANNOT BE PUNISHED FOR IT, YOU WILL PUNISHED SOMEHOW BY WHICHEVER AND WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Unless you don't believe in a God.

Suicidal indivudals are never in the right state of mind. You cannot expect a deeply depressed individual to think on the bright side all the time. Religion usually never helps, either, because then they question why God doesn't want to help them, or something to that effect.