strange

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by TheChase, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

hey guys. i just watched the picture gallery of lptimes.com and i found some pics of chester and mike from the mtv 2005 vma pre-show where i just held on a second and thought about the past years. when is started listening to linkin park (back in early 2001) i remember chester and mike being two young and crazy guys. chester was really the one who was the insane rocker with all his hair styles and clothes and chains and whatever. mike was always kind of the calm part with hiphop style...but all of this doesnt matter, the fact is that i found some pics where i started thinking: are these times gone?

they both look so much more adult now. the last pictures ive saw from chester and mike were the rock am ring 2004 concert images. after seeing these pictures from the vma's i was sure that chester or mike or the whole band will turn to another sound with their new record. just look at the "let down" of chester. never heard a song like this from chester. im sure it will influence the new linkin park record a lot. as well as fort minor.

we all grew with linkin park but the thing is they kept on growing up too which seems to me a little strange now. i cant handle the fact yet that linkin parks real adults with wifes and children, ive never thought of that until right now...

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think I know what your saying. Mike actualy looks Japanese now :lol:

Shiraz

Shiraz Well-Known Member

they're still goofy old LP to me. just joe's a little chubbier and brad's got the crazy curls......or did he get rid of them? but anyway, it's not like it's been a long time. in five years, they've only made 2 CD's. it's just all the side projects tha have made it seem like their pioneers now. but they'll be back. and better than ever.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Nah, I think the whole "red hair" days of Mr. M.Shinoda signified Asian, man... It was like a real-life Anime.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Nah, I think the whole "red hair" days of Mr. M.Shinoda signified Asian, man... It was like a real-life Anime. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but I think they thinked they looked too much like hard rockers with all the spikey and coloured hair etc. and they don't want that kind of image. Notice how you don't see Chester,Mike or Joe with spikey hair anymore (or Pheonix with any hair at all :lol: )

I still wonder what possesed Mike to dye his hair green though... :lol:

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

it seems like mike has dyed his hair every primary color.. red , blue , green , orange... i have yet to see him blond though.

Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

In my country the primary colours are red, blue and yellow.....orange and green are secondary colours lol :lol:

Just me being pedantic....but I get wat ya mean :D

To me they are still the same linkin park....I spose they have changed image wise but they are still LP to me and always will be! :D

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

you can say that again....

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

they are still the same guys, hair and all.

iluvthe4stringthing

iluvthe4stringthing Member

Well.............I have seen a pic of Mike with blonde hair...damn was that odd. Yeah. I'm gonna go bug someone else now.

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

joe changed a lot... just his face.. look at him at HT.. and at poster of meteora.. he's a different person..

XVZ

XVZ Banned

I hearded from someone that Mike now fat is,is this true?

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Who cares? Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.