Story Of The Year VS Godsmack's Production?

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by enfestid, Jun 1, 2004.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

That was horrible of Godsmack's crew jumping the band. The story is one-sided and Story of The Year are acting immature about it, but they deserve to be pissed off about it.

ryanlp2004

ryanlp2004 Banned

**** Godsmack and **** there mother ****ing crew. Thats bull ####, i think they need to lay off the drugs or some ####. GO STORY OF THE YEAR!!!!

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

:unsure:

GuineaPigsFromHell

GuineaPigsFromHell Banned

Deep breathes now, you must chill

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah... they'd beat the *bleep* out of each other as a publicity stunt...

And if you read all of the comments on Blabbermouth... you'll see that even if it was so, it didn't work.

I think that SotY probably did dramatize things and stretch the truth a little, but the main underlying point is that they were jumped for putting on a great show.

I mean... I can understand the local security getting P.O.'ed because of this, but Godsmack's production crew?

I actually see (sort of) why he would post this up and be uber-whiny. Whenever you write things out, it vents out the anger. So he uses his concert journal to let out pent-up emotions and thoughts. Just like every other person who has a blog on the internet.

And doing this also slimmed the chances of him doing something violent in return. Had he and the rest of the band kept it locked up inside (hehe, just noticed that those words are from And One) something bad might of happened.

And as for Godsmack themselves, I'm sure they should have at least apologized to SotY or something. Maybe fire the production crew as well...?

EDIT: Sweet Buddha, those people on Blabbermouth are immature little...

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Why should Godsmack apologize? They had nothing to do with the situation.