Some people disgust me.....

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Oct 21, 2005.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

.....the twins are 13 :x [/b][/quote]
    yyyyep. and they're hot.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

yyyyep. and they're hot. [/b][/quote]
    13?????????

They're early developers...

Anyhoo I'll stick with my previous comment that they should be placed in a torture chamber where they will wish they were dead.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

yyyyep. and they're hot. [/b][/quote]
    And they're 13 and highly illegal :x

sixdotcom

sixdotcom Well-Known Member

Those are called wiggers ^_^ .. the people that diserve to be hit with a car. :censored:

Chris

And they're 13 and highly illegal :x [/b][/quote]
    In Holland..everything is legal. And in Germany.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

In Holland..everything is legal. And in Germany. [/b][/quote]
    I have an idea to that that would piss their parents right off, but I'll just keep it to myself.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Give me a wichever-race-the-fuck supremacist and a baseball bat, the baseball bat will voice its opinion.

I know that violence sometimes calls for violence, but those people just deserve to die, and must be eliminated for the safety of us all.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

That's right, to defeat them, you must think like them!!

:wth:

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

That's right, to defeat them, you must think like them!!

:wth: [/b][/quote]
    Thank you Casey.

And yes, it is ridiculous and disgusting...but they do have just as much of a right to voice their opinions as we have. So? Baseball bad theory? No. All that would do is rally the people who do share their beliefs and make them even more determind.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I cant believe how mindless some people are. Hopefully these little girls will be able to think for themselves someday. But as for spreading hate and what not sure to me morally it is wrong. But like someone said earlier violence isn't gonna solve anything by saying that the parents should be shot and so on and so on. If people wanna be racist theyare gonna be racist, but the fact that they are rasing their children to have those beliefs is wrong. But I mean it is almost impossible to change the opinion of an adult.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Oh yes, the safety of the common good. Protecting us all from the minds of others. ;)

If you know better, as I stated earlier, what's the threat?

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

do the twins not realize that they are going to have to deal with people of different races eventually?

michael said something about american history x, where a racist guy's life is saved by a black guy. then he wasn't racist anymore. he could have went through his whole life without all that hate if he gave someone a chance.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

That baby in the video is sexy

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

It is pretty sick, but it's not as if the majority of people are stupid enough to listen to that shit. I hope.
    Oh yeah, and they're entitled to their (parent's) opinions.

Why the hell is National Vanguard reporting on the Lozells riot?

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

haha that's a typical Omar A comment

Anthony.

Research history guys. These people are called Nazis, Neo-Nazis or skinheads. Their goal is to get rid of "inferior races" through propaganda, violence, politics and a lot of bullshit. The world took your stance on Nazis before WW2 broke out : "violence calls for violence". What happened? Hitler did badly in elections, then better, and better, got elected. Nobody said anything. He rebuilt a mighty German army. Nobody said anything. He put antisemitic laws in action. Nobody said anything. He killed his political opponents. Took control of Austria, Czechoslovakia, reoccpuied the East Bank of the Rhine River, threatened Poland's sovereignty. Guess what? Nobody reacted.

World War II broke out. 55 million people died. All of that because people not only from Germany, Italy and Japan took an easy stance on racism; because the whole world did. You're gonna tell me this is not the same today, that things have changed, that people aren't as stupid. Guess what, you're not totally right. We allow criminals to parade through our streets, waving flags of a presumed bygone era during wich not being an Aryan was a crime, in countries allegedly opened to immigrants from all around the world. WAKE UP, IT'S A MURDER THREATH TO BLACKS, ASIANS, ARABS, AND THE LIST GOES ON! It's criminal! And we're talking mass murder here! Moreover, calling violence or intimidation upon a certain group of people is an hate crime. Yet, governements don't move. Why so? I'm sure some politicians actually consider themselves superior. Seeing how many people associate each and every Muslim to terrorism, I can say "Yes, we are as racist as ever".

I have heard too many horror stories of not only WW2, but of Nazi, White Superiority and Aryan empowerment groups who still today attempt at people whose opinions differ on theirs' lives. Recently, if I'm not mistaken, the husband of a judge in an anti-Nazi case got killed by members of an American racist group. Who acts? Nobody.

Go watch Nuremberg, The Pianist, read a book about concentratiom camps and come back to me with a solution to the problem. These people are MENTALLY SICK, but are not recognized as. The solution rests in our hands.

Sorry for the typos I'm in a hurry.

Chris

I have an idea to that that would piss their parents right off, but I'll just keep it to myself. [/b][/quote]
    They only care about their Nazi-thoughts.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Don't even try to group all skinheads in the same group.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Avenger: to herd the thought, the word, and the action into a single category leads down a very dangerous, and very fascist, logical road. Thinking of killing someone is different from talking of killing someone; is different from killing someone. The former two cannot be recognized as crimes in a free society, for they have violated no ones rights, nor have they exceeded their own.

Realize this: how would is be possible for Hitler to kill 6 million Jews? Surely one man cannot do it? Surely one man cannot force an army, a nation, a people into committing violent acts? He can't. The only thing that separates Hitler from that guy in the city screaming at the top of his lungs on a soap box is support by other people. Lack of information is what killed the Jews, that the German people or German government or German army couldn't or weren't willing to scoff at such horrid logic. The only reason Hitler didn't end up as a looney screeching his hate on a street corner is because people actually BELIEVED in him and his cause. If you arm people with the minds to know better, you eliminate the asymmetry of information.

Hitler could not do what he did alone, he did it with all of his supporters/tolerators sanction. All you have to do is make such illogic laughable to the common man, and expose it for what it is, and suddenly the metaphoric light is turned onto the giant, scary shadow of one man's crazed illogical notions.

And under that, yes, let any man utter what he wants. Freedom does not need to be sacrificed to maintain peace/justice.

Anthony.

Presented with the occasion to, would you have killed Hitler?

With each Nazi you don't punish (not necessarily by death), you risk letting a great, charismatic orator rise to power to remove our right to freedom of tought and opinion. We're not talking war in Iraq here, we're talking about a real problem that concerns us all in North America.