Roswell 'UFO' crash

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Tom, Jun 22, 2005.

c89825

c89825 Member

I remember watching a TV show where some people tried to fly an RC plan into Area 51 but it was shot down not far inside the grounds. :lol: But aliens or not, that's most likely the case with all military bases. [/b][/quote]
    So now its a military base?

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So now its a military base? [/b][/quote]
    the military are there, making it a military base, yes. but its not like they'd spend that much covering up the secret ingriedents of iron bru or anything, so its got to be something pretty big, whatever happened there.

c89825

c89825 Member

Maybe i'll join the army... ;)

I think that their was definitely sumthin that landed there. Cud have been aliens, terrorist attack, anything, but definitely sumthin that if the world knew, wud change the world's opinion of the US

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

hahaha....i think ill join to so i can see whats goin on....

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

hahaha....i think ill join to so i can see whats goin on.... [/b][/quote]
    and what do you think the chances of getting posted to area 51 are? :lol: they won't let any old grunt in there, you probably have to be of certain rank, age, and service time. even then the chances of getting in are minimal. also chances are that most of the army that are there don't even get to step inside, let alone see anything, and those that do wouldn't be able to just waltz around looking at what they pleased, sticking their heads round every doorway and having a look. chances are it's something similar to monty pythons 'killer joke' (for those of you who know what i'm on about). that you have a group of people, you tell one person a few words of the joke, the next person the next few words and so on, and they are told not to tell any human being, even colleugues, their part. therefore no-one finds out the whole story, and if they do, they most probably die. so they would probably keep pretty quiet.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

and what do you think the chances of getting posted to area 51 are? :lol: they won't let any old grunt in there, you probably have to be of certain rank, age, and service time. even then the chances of getting in are minimal. also chances are that most of the army that are there don't even get to step inside, let alone see anything, and those that do wouldn't be able to just waltz around looking at what they pleased, sticking their heads round every doorway and having a look. chances are it's something similar to monty pythons 'killer joke' (for those of you who know what i'm on about). that you have a group of people, you tell one person a few words of the joke, the next person the next few words and so on, and they are told not to tell any human being, even colleugues, their part. therefore no-one finds out the whole story, and if they do, they most probably die. so they would probably keep pretty quiet. [/b][/quote]
    if they do any kind of mad cover up thing like in Half-Life i swear i wont be around to see it...i think....but maybe..just maybe by some miracle you get to be the presdent of the US invite the LPA for a tour in A51..lol..... :lol: