RESCHEDULED: Houston TX & Dallas TX Shows

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I don't know about you guys but I think we should all demand Linkin Park send us packets of ketchup to make up for this horrible misdeed.

dereklp

dereklp :Not here:

Can I trade my packets for a show close to me soon?

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

WHAT THE FUCK CHESTER?? ITS THIS THING CALLED MEDICINE!!! EVER HEARD OF IT??????????????????? I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Another ketchup joke?! *strangles Keaton's Shinodachu*

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I use to disagree with everyone who said the ketchup joke was dead....but between me getting a text message from an LP fan with a picture of a ketchup packet, and Keaton's above joke...it's safe to say it's breathing it's last breaths :lol:.

Benjamin

Hey, your name is the same color as ketchup! COOL!

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

But I thought Ketchup was green? :(

[​IMG]

Benjamin

[​IMG]
    My entire perception of life has been changed :(

mizike

mizike Active Member

RIGHT

Right I am sure they will turn around and tour in the US this summer, because they do that all the time. Come on, LP is not doing Projekt revolution, if you dont see them on A Thousand Suns tour, if you do see them in a year it will be a different tour. I am from DC, and the Verizon center is not booked every day of the week. And the first ones they cancelled all just happen to also not be able to rebook because of conflicts of schedule, doubtful. Its probably more to do with that they were not sold out shows so not as important to reschedule. I understand its not his fault he is sick, but to offer a live recording of a show that you miss is just like spitting in the face, then to reschedule the next couple you cancelled, well IT FREAKING HURTS. Its not just a concert, its not that you can see them some time in the future, we are the fans, we buy the material us true fans sweat and bleed Linkin Park. It might not be nothing to LP to cancel a couple of shows, but to us fans who looked forward to this for a year its pretty heartbreaking. A reschedule, an autographed CD, something more personal would at least help ease the pain of us who love LP, spent 100s of dollars on tickets, get shot down hours before the show, and are missing the best tour since 1999 of LP.

dereklp

dereklp :Not here:

Mmm I remember when " true fans " used to jump on others for saying the slightest thing negative towards the band. Ahh how the times have changed.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I'd hate to ever have to cancel dinner plans with you.

Derek

You call yourself a true fan then accuse the band of not rescheduling cause the shows weren't sold out. I'm sorry for your frustration, and disappointment, but you need to stop being so insensitive. You need to realize that if the flu was bad enough Chester could've died. I'm not being over dramatic there either. Let me lay it out for you:

A severe flu (if ignored and not treated properly) can lead to death. One of my friends just recently had a 103 fever, and was coughing up blood. If Chester was coughing up blood or had an 103 fever, do you honestly believe it would be medically responsible to allow Chester to perform? Is your own selfish desire to have the band accommodate your tour date, during THIS tour, more important than Chester's well being?

Think about it. I hate to be horrible, and I know I'd be heartbroken if the Philly show would've been canceled (as I had a M&G for that), but sometimes the health of the band members takes priority. Accusing the band of not rescheduling due the shows not being sellouts (or other malicious reasons) is not only a terrible thing to say about such a great group of guys, but also completely rude, heartless and unthoughtful. I've met the guys, and they care about their fans heavily. Money doesn't mean anything to them. And speaking of money? You're getting those 100s of dollars back!

Now I strongly suggest you start acting the age in your profile, and be more considerate towards a person who would've gladly performed the show had his doctor not advised against it.

mizike

mizike Active Member

WHAT

What are you talking about. I never said anything about CHester not being sick and I got mad love for chester and wish the best for him. That is not the ISSUE. It is the handling of the cancellation, rescheduling a couple and not the others, leaving us hanging. Also why would you think that the shows not being a sell out show wouldnt be a great reason to not pursue rescheduling?

Derek

Because the band has a little more class than to put money before their fans. No matter what way you spin it, your reaction to this cancellation has been childish. You seriously need to get your priorities straight, and quit insulting the band over something out of their control.

Grow up and act your age, please.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I figured that if they managed to reschedule a couple of the others that got cancelled, they probably tried to do it with all of them. If what you're accusing them of is true I don't get why they'd just book a couple of them again right away, only a month behind, and not even bother with the others.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

It has to be photoshopped!! It HAS to be!

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Nah, I think you can actually get that. Not that I see why people would want to haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.