Red's Innocence And Instinct ARG

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by 2xPutt, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

lol, they've already solved the whole ARG dude.

2. xsweetxcatastrophe

xsweetxcatastrophe Well-Known Member

mannn, I miss this thread:/ it's been nearly a year since the ARG started...it was definitely one amazing ARG :(

and I never got my sticker, lmao

3. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Haha, try not to re-post in threads that haven't been active for over thirty days. :thumbsup: It sucks that you never got your sticker, even if it is kinda funny. :lol:

4. Azmead

Azmead New Member

Hey there guys. Just spent 5 and a half hours trying to solve this ARG, and I got through it and the last couple of sites are "Temporarily Unavailable". Red are without a doubt my favorite band, and I'd of loved to have seen what was waiting at the end of it all. I know I'm 2 years late, so it's my fault, but I would have thought that they'd keep it all open still, for their fans to work through, people like me? Haha. But I was just wondering since I cant get to the last sites to enter the passcodes and the keys, if anyone could let me know what was actually there and whether I could still get at the spoken of "treasures?". I'm absolutely gutted. But if anyone could help I'd appreciate it, and I'm sorry if there are any rules on here I've broken to write this message, seeing as it's 2 and a half years after it's been active. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help :).

5. Doris The Spider

Doris The Spider Who-ligan

I love this band. They are coming to Pittsburgh on Sunday but I have no one to go with :(
    Words can't explain how their music makes me feel though. They amazing me soooo much.

6. ER0R34

ER0R34 Well-Known Member

I wish they would have done for 'Until We Have Faces'