Random Thoughts 8

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Nope..! :hug:!!!

2. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Ma armastan sind..!

3. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Ma armastan sind kaa. Rohkem kui eales varem!

4. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I should go to sleep. Long weekend ftw.

5. Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Mine and my Mum's console predictions:

The Wii will do well for a few months, and then die a death by this time next year. Wii = Gadget, not console.
    The PS3 will piss all over the 360 and the Wii and generaly own everything in sight.

6. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

:lol:!

7. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Goddammit. I have that song stuck in my head now. I brought it upon myself though :lol:

8. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Who thinks I should go to sleep?

9. Debus

You know it's true :lol:

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I just watched this marathon of a gaming site actually playing a Wii...it looks fun, and I was planning on a 360, but in the end, i'm Sony faithful.

11. Debus

The Wii does look fun, but it just reminds me of a bigger and better version of something like the eyetoy. I want a 360, but not at the price they're at now. I am also Sony faithful and refuse to give Microsoft more money than i need to :lol:

12. Friskey™

It's good though because I know i'm not getting a PS3 for Xmas even if one fell out of the sky. Same thing happened with the PS2 though, so...when we do get it, more games will probably be out, plus the price just may dip down...key word being MAY.

13. Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

Blitzball + Metal=fucking great combo.

14. Debus

Ah the PS3 is just going to rule in general. Screw you Xbox! Sony rules, end of. I don't care if they're having trouble with the Blu-Ray stuff, it'll be sorted and it will just own all of the consoles out there.

@Testament: Oh God, blitzball = love. It has the most addictive music along to it. I remember playing that for hours on end a couple of summers ago.

15. Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

best fucking minigame ever. I just need to find someone who's actually good at the game to get 100% completion so I can get Tidus on my team...

16. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Wii - I'm planning on getting one, hopefully, just because it's so revolutionary, it changes gaming completely. No longer does simply pushing buttons control the game, but your whole body now controls the game. You can't just sit around lazily playing your game, you have to get up and be in the game. Hence the codename: Revolution.

PS3 - I've always been a supporter of Sony gaming. Even though they've made their mistakes, they've managed to keep alive, and even though most people make it seem like it, even I'm guility of it, Sony hasn't dug it's grave yet. Yeah, the PSP's UMD wasn't such a success, but Bluray seems to have somewhat of a chance. I mean, screw HD-DVD, Blu-ray blows it out of the water, I see HD-DVD dying first, not Blu-ray. Sony's always been the king of the gaming world, I'm sure they'll win yet another battle.

360 - Nothing so special about it, really. All I see that it offers is better graphics (similar of the PS3), faster performance (similar of the PS3), and HD-DVD. And it's Microsoft - look at Windows. Enough said.

17. Friskey™

Yeah, but tell any douchebag gamer and they'll say 360 because of Gears of War and Halo 3. I'll admit, I wanna try GOW, it looks fucking cool, but Halo is so god damned overrated in my book. :lol:

18. Debus

You don't have Tidus on your team? Ahh, he's like the only character i use in it. Guranteed a 'goal' with him everytime. The other players are there just in case i screw up :lol:

Anyways, i need sleep as i have to be up and in town in about 6 hours. G'night LPA :wave:

@Friskey: The only thing i'm interested in on the 360 is the FPS games like Condemned and the fighting games like DOA. Yeah, Halo is definitely over-rated. I've never really played on one of them properly before but i just don't see how people can be like spazzing out over them like it's the most awesome thing on the face of the planet.

19. Friskey™

'night Debslove :hug:

20. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Lmfao.

My uncle is a gametester for Playstation, and he says that the PS3 is so not worth $500-$600

Nor do I feel like buying a video game that I will barely play for $50-$100.

I'll stay happy with Tony Hawk underground 1&2, Bloodrayne 1&2, and Guitar Hero 1&2, thank you very much.

Besides. The Wii. The name in itself is amazing, not to mention HOW DARE YOU DENY THE POWERS OF MARIO AND ZELDA.

:]

anywho...

18 DAYS UNTIL I'M SIXTEEEEEEN. CONSENT AAAAAAAGE.

ah i love massachusetts <333

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.