Radio 1 Rips DVD Quality

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jadedsinger, Mar 4, 2003.

teddy

teddy Active Member

does jaded singer have somewhere i belong?

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

It's called massive nightly tweaking ina record studio with pro tools, cubase, and acid :). In fact the staff of LP.com asked for these to present to LP. :)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

It's called massive nightly tweaking ina record studio with pro tools, cubase, and acid :). In fact the staff of LP.com asked for these to present to LP. :) [/b][/quote]
    Not to be mean or anything, but your rips sounded exactly like the other ones floating around, yours were just louder than the other ones.

Everything else was the same.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

So true. LP's forums are so slow and the people on there aren't very smart. Fan Sites forums are much more fun and the people get to know each other better. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, I was on the lp.com forum reading the posts and just simply left. Damn teenies have to ruin everything. Yea, on here we all know each other well - some more than others (akuma knows what im talking about) <---NO IT'S not THAT! (you perv) lol

We're like a massive clan of [LP] fans, and we stand strong, no matter how many of us are PMSing :p :lol:

python

python Well-Known Member

They always keep saying my email is to banned. It´s annoing. :angry:

Birger

Birger Well-Known Member

Yepp B)