Radio 1 Rips DVD Quality

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jadedsinger, Mar 4, 2003.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

I would, but only so when my bro borrows it I can listen to it... But I would not give it out to anyone....... [/b][/quote]
    never have and never will!

jawknee

jawknee Guest

I'm not the one who said they were going to "PUT" it on Kazaa. I was just voicing my opinion on the fact that the one person there, was going to have those songs up for sharing. I have my LP stuff so it's not being shared, minus what's relased now. I don't know why you attacked me when I wasn't the one who said the whole Kazaa crap.

I know they support free music and downloading, but I don't think they support their music being spread around before they even drop the god damn album. That's what my point was. Thanks for toally not even understanding my point. [/b][/quote]
    I quoted you to stand by your side you dumb f.uck. that's why i laughed in the beginning because i was agreeing with you. obviously you weren't the one who said you'd put it on kazaa, i'm a little smarter than that. you need to pay attention smart-mouth. :rob:

The 'Narf

The 'Narf Active Member

Err....uhhh...your bandwith is exceeded. :eek:

-The 'Narf

[LinkinPark213]

[LinkinPark213] Well-Known Member

i put them on kazaa. wut does it matter. its not like they r album versions. i already preordered the album. i don't c anything wrong with kazaa.

chevellian

chevellian Guest

it dosent work dammit :angry:

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

I quoted you to stand by your side you dumb f.uck. that's why i laughed in the beginning because i was agreeing with you. obviously you weren't the one who said you'd put it on kazaa, i'm a little smarter than that. you need to pay attention smart-mouth. :rob: [/b][/quote]
    There was no reason for you to call me a dumb f*ck or a smart mouth. Maybe next time when you direct a quote to the person you were bitching at, you use THEIR quote and not somebody elses.

And I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but it looked like you were bitching at me, so I defended myself. But I take it back after you called me a dumb f*uck. I don't really see how laughing at me means you were agreeing with me, but oh well.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I quoted you to stand by your side you dumb f.uck. that's why i laughed in the beginning because i was agreeing with you. obviously you weren't the one who said you'd put it on kazaa, i'm a little smarter than that. you need to pay attention smart-mouth. :rob: [/b][/quote]
    Im shocked no one's warned you yet. So I'll do it myself

Calling people a "Dumb F.uck" is a flame. Good job jawknee. You've just been warned :)

[L}MERLIN{P]

[L}MERLIN{P] Banned

The bandwith is over its limit! :)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Can someone please fix the bandwith???

Sirius Black

Sirius Black Guest

jawknee was laughing WITH you...OOOHHH NOW you get it!! <_< slow or what?

jadedsinger

jadedsinger Guest

Sorry, that's what happens when all of LinkinPark.com downloads those files. I'll get them back up asap.

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

Okay it's over you people can stop insulting me now. God.

teddy

teddy Active Member

the bandwidth is always shot! even at 8 am!. send me the songs at ted2344807 at AIM. thx

Oblivion

Oblivion Guest

Dude I have them on Kazaa...........

SuperXero

SuperXero Well-Known Member

umm nevermind

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

No, you don't want to join those forums. They're horrible. They're run rampant with teenies, idiots, and assholes. Trust me.

Besides, these forums are much better. :lol:

To the point: You can't join with a @yahoo, @hotmail, or any other "free" email address like that.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

No, you don't want to join those forums. They're horrible. They're run rampant with teenies, idiots, and assholes. Trust me.

To the point: You can't join with a @yahoo, @hotmail, or any other "free" email address like that. [/b][/quote]
    So true. LP's forums are so slow and the people on there aren't very smart. Fan Sites forums are much more fun and the people get to know each other better.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:lol: Well, I was kidding, but thanks. :p

SuperXero

SuperXero Well-Known Member

To the point: You can't join with a @yahoo, @hotmail, or any other "free" email address like that. [/b][/quote]
    well thanks for your opinion mr obvious lol :rolleyes:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Back on topic, just one question.
    How do you get DVD Quality on something that was in a concert and on the radio? I'm just wondering.