PSP

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by amanda_diane, Jun 28, 2005.

amanda_diane

amanda_diane Well-Known Member

My brother just got a PSP and they are so awesome! Great graphics! You can download songs from off your computer. You can buy movies for it, my brother bought Hitch and Saw. Oh ya, and of course you can play games.

So I was wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I've got it and I think it's awesome.

If you have access to a wireless connection, buy Wipeout and then use the hidden browser. ^_^

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I tried one out today for the first time, my brother's friend brought his over. I played "ATV: Offroad Furious", and watched a little bit of the movie "SpiderMan 2".

It's a pretty nifty device though, I may look into getting one if I get some income this summer.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Yes, I do have one. It's really my brothers, but he lets me play with it often. I have to say, this out beats many of the recently released portable systems such as the Nintendo DS and the Gameboy Advance SP. The two games that we have are Twisted Metal: Head On and Lumines. Both of those games are very addicting. We plan on buying some more later on.

The graphics on the Playstation Portable are absolutely amazing. It's hard to believe what Sony has pulled off. The graphics are so much better than the typical expected graphics of the Nintendo portables. I also think that the PSP beats out the PS2, it's predecessor and that this is one of Sony's greatest acheivements.

And the Playstation Portable has acheived such a high popularity status, that Apple made two more commericals for their iPod. A very good competition, although the PSP has better features and allows you to do so much more than you can do on an iPod. You can store photos, music, play games, movies, and more. As for the Apple iPod, you may store photos (only on a certain iPod), store music, and play pre-selected games that are not big on graphics.

I truly believe that this an excellent product. Hopefully, the much-expected Playstation 3 will be just as good, and maybe better.