Old School Nickelodeon Shows

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Ronin, May 16, 2005.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Me too! :lol:

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Old Nick shows were like 50% of my childhood memories... I loved the game shows like Figure it Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Wild N Crazy Kids, GUTS, Double Dare, What Would You Do...man all those shows were awesome. Thankfully my digital cable carries Nick GAS which shows reruns of a lot of the old shows. :D

Brentaliath

Brentaliath Revived 2012

those were good times indeed, "Welcome to Good Burger home of the Good Burger, Can I take your order?" I loved that ^_^

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

Legends of the Hidden Temple all the way. How I wish one day the Purple Toucans would win. Its kind of funny, you answer all these questions, you run through the labyrinth thing collecting pieces, and you try to keep away from crazy Aztec people that scare the crap out of you, and your prize: Skechers Running Shoes!

Legends of the Hidden Temple, Rocko's Modern Life, and All That were the best shows when I was 7 years old.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I was obsessed with Space Cases until the bastards cancled it. But I also liked Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Hey Dude, Kenen & Kel, Pete & Pete, and Clarissa Explains It All. I never liked any of the cartoons (other then Rugrats) very much though...

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

I think there was a point where I was totally obsessed with Rocko's Modern Life. :lol:

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Ren & Stimpyyy! :hugz:

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I still watch Kenan and Kel. :D

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Kennan & Kel was the best,IMO they should make another series :D

Are you afraid of the dark was good aswell but its ratings didn't even match Fox Kids show Goosebumps so it was taken off the air.

Sønic

Sønic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Some of these shows used to be on SNICK, and I remember comming inside from a long, hard day of playing outside just to watch it every Saturday Night. These shows rocked though, Salute Your Shorts is probably the best Nick show of all time!

A lot of these shows had the coolest theme songs/intro video's ever too. Especially Salute Your Shorts and What Would You Do? And don't feel bad guys, Are You Afraid Of The Dark? used to scare the shit outta me too! :hugz:

The new Nickelodeon sucks. There's only 2 good shows/cartoons on there now and it's The Fairly OddParents and Spongebob Squarepants. Everything else is garbage IMO. :chemist:

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

yeah, i remember waking up at noon :shifty: and watching all these shows...snick was my favorite....the mcee was awesome...does anyone remember Mr. Stick Stickly?

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

I still watch Kenan & Kel and All That. It's really funny!