Next Video Rumours & Photo

Discussion in 'News' started by Alex, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    LPHahnLP

LPHahnLP Active Member

okay, LPA rumors alot (no offense) so dont get your hopes way too high

and that is from the Prague shoot they said, which was Numb. Don'tr get confused and think that photo is from a new video shoot. It would be a little impossible considering LP is touring right now

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Hey, stop saying that!!
    The new video was made day after the concert in Prague, on Thursday 3rd of September. Rob said this in interview from the same day and it was as well in a very serious Czech newspaper, I live there, so I know this well! :lol:

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Can you pleeeeeeease buy it.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Alex clearly stated it is only a rumour. No one should be running around telling everyone that LPAssociation.com said From The Inside will be the next single because we never said that. It is only rumoured.

markgabb

markgabb New Member

Hi. im new to this forum and cant startb a new topic so am starting a new topic within this one. All iwanted to know was if anyone knew who is supporting Linkin park 25th november in cardiff?!

Thanks in advance

Mark

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

How can it be a rumor though if a respected magazine said that its From The Inside?

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

a highly respected magazine in the uk said that limpbizkit broke up....... its gotta be comfirmed by linkinpark.com or the lpu

LPHahnLP

LPHahnLP Active Member

Alex clearly stated it is only a rumour. No one should be running around telling everyone that LPAssociation.com said From The Inside will be the next single because we never said that. It is only rumoured. [/b][/quote]
    too late, thats why I get pissed of at LPA sometimes. You goto the lp.com and lpu boards and ppl are like "omg this is true" when its not. Even if you state its just a rumor, ppl are dumbasses and they dont know the difference

Toast

Toast Ambient

Either way, this has to be awesome! Has LP even made a crappy video? [not looking for answer] :p

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I see no reason for you to come on our forums and bash our website saying it rumors too much, when we try as hard as possible to post news ONLY WHEN WE HAVE CONCRETE PROOF it is true. To suggest we lie about our news is not only rude but also disrespectful to our site for how hard we work and I truly see no need for it.

If you don't like our website and feel like being rude, then there's the door. It's not our fault the news we post doesn't come out true because everytime we've ever posted a rumor was because it was from a reliable source. We even took down the news post about Chester breaking his arm until we had concrete proof of it from a picture. The VMA performance was confirmed on the German MTV website until merely an hour or two before the VMA's began. Even chester said he was going to do a performance with Metallica but had to cancel it at the last second. So we didn't post a false news report, that was in fact true and an error on MTV's part.

It's hard enough to run a website in the first place and I don't need you telling people we "rumor too much", on our own forums.

sh0rt+sw33t

sh0rt+sw33t Well-Known Member

Cool!! ^_^

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I personally think that the outcome of a rumor is based on the person. Logically you'd keep rumors toned down, but hell, this is just like high school. A rumor goes by and you got all the teenies (no offense) at the LPU and LP message boards going "OMFG!!!!!111!!!!!!" Personally I don't care if they do that--that's them responding to a rumor. Now if you're someone like me, then you take the rumor as a POSSIBILITY. You don't blow it out of poportion nor do you make assumptions on top of the rumor. If you take a rumor and make a big deal out of it and it ends up an opposite of what you made people believe, then it's your fault, and when it's clearly stated it's a rumor, you shouldn't go blabbing it on the LP.com or LPU message boards and pissing off the mods over there with a crapload of the same threads. Mods have a hard enough job as is, why not for once just keep the rumors given to us quiet? Have a few discussions and not make it such a big deal. I know I sound inconsiderate, but when you think about it, it's just a damn music video, people. It's cool and all, but people are beginning to take being an LP fan as something like a game. If you're not good enough, you're a loser--That's not how it works. You're a fan for a reason, hopefully a good one, and blaming other fans for things they do just makes you look immature--especially to assume what they think is wrong.

Now for the fact that LPA posts rumors that don't come true--it's human freaking nature. You're not going to get everything perfect the first damn time around and LPA has learned from their mistakes. Not to mention do you fail to realize WHO posted the news? The oldest and baddest of the LPA staff, Alex. I think Alex knows what he's doing when he posts things, so sit back and take a chill pill everyone. I think that everyone should just be happy LP is still a band, damn it.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

you could only post news every 2 weeks or so like the official site :p

figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

I personally think that gives it a lesser chance because people will have already heard it on the numb single so wont want to buy it when its released... also non of the other singles were released as b side tracks played live E.G. numb (live) wasnt on the faint single was it!

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

i just cant wait for the next video...if its FTI or not, im sure it will be great!

figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, From The Inside leaves. [/b][/quote]
    If all thats true and he doesnt cunningly decieve us then that was well spotted

Hana

MORE PICTURES FROM THE NEW VIDEO!

I made some scans from a Czech magazine called Show! and I've put them HERE as well as some english translations of those articles.

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

these pics are what I was talking about :D

big thanx to endleen for scan it

Hana

these pics are what I was talking about :D

big thanx to endleen for scan it [/b][/quote]
    :lol: ..and big thanx to you for informing me about these photos in Show! :p

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

:lol: ..and big thanx to you for informing me about these photos in Show! :p [/b][/quote]
    Excellent pics and translations :). The tire game shows just how silly Linkin Park is in their free time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.