New LP Album Out By June 2010?

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm not insinuating that at all. I have no position to judge who is a bigger fan or who isn't. I can only share my opinion and it's all for fun, like someone said, or it may have been you, that the internet isn't srs bznz. I don't think it is either, and I've gotten a good laugh out of parts of this thread. It's just for thoughtful discussion. Anybody getting worked up over anything said so far is getting worked up over nothing. Nobody is trying to say you're not a true fan if you don't like Meteora or Minutes to Midnight. Like I said, we all have different tastes and that's a good thing. :)

2. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

You actually did make a post a couple of pages back where you specifically said that if people thought Meteora sounded the same as HT, they weren't real Linkin Park fans. But I digress.

Thank you for making that a well thought out post. I still stand by my opinion and that of many others in this thread, but I can see that it won't change yours.

3. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

An example of a song that has Atmosphere is In Between, IMO. Yes, I believe there has emotion but when mike sings it there's more than just emotion, it's the way the music plays out, and even if they were really happy lyrics I'd say the same thing. Chester could have sung this song, but then again I think it would lose it's atpmosphericness, and keep the emotion. If that makes any sense.

4. Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Agreed, In Between is such a beautiful song. I wonder if Mike will have a song on the new album where he sings and raps? :lol:

I realize Hands Held High, but I don't mean a song like that. I mean it'd be fun for him to do an upbeat song all by himself, rapping, singing, guitar, keyboards, violin, the works.

5. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Ever listened to "The Rising Tied"? ^_^

6. Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Yeah, but he didn't really sing too much on that, but Believe Me is one of my favorite songs from Fort Minor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.