My homework thread...

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by pd2care, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    pd2care

pd2care Member

was closed why???

minusxerø

minusxerø ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Because we don't want to help you with your homework.

Also, do your own work.

Hellions

Hellions Banned

>Thread got closed
    >Make new thread asking why thread got closed

Good thinking.

Also

She wasn't asking for help, just made an annoying Facebook-status-update-esque thread out of a statement that could've gone in random thoughts.

This isn't LPU, that shit doesn't fly here.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
    pd2care

pd2care Member

If you READ what I posted, I did ask if there was anyone here who could help me with Chem.

Nice way to help out a no0b. Really, do you have to be a jerk about it?

minusxerø

minusxerø ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Ahem. Hey Hellions, Reading called. He's wondering why you haven't seen him in so long.

Hellions

Hellions Banned

I read literally two lines and that was generous. Also I'm not sure what a "no0b" is. Just saying.

pd2care

pd2care Member

WTF Adam? You know who I am. You really don't have to be a douche to everyone. If this is the LPA experience, I'm out. Way to treat the new people looking for something other than the LPU. You're gonna make it FAR in the real world. You and Jenn have a great life together. Go ahead and delete my account here.

Crawling87

Crawling87 Member

Hey, Adam didn't you complain for months about how LPU mods closed threads because "It's not facebook"? Way to be a hypocrite.

Also, what is LPA's definition of "random" if a random thread gets closed in a Random Chat forum because "that shit doesn't fly here". I think I'd rather stick with the LPU for now.

Hellions

Hellions Banned

Severely overblown reaction is severely overblown. I'm honestly pretty upset you've decided to judge the LPA as a whole based on my actions but if you're really going to take it there over a couple comments that's your own thing to deal with I guess.

That thread was about somebody's wedding, not "LOL HOMEWORK IS HARD". And really? See above statement.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I didn't close your thread and I'm not sure who did, but it was probably closed because it kinda seems cheating if you come to ask us to do your homework for you. I'm pretty sure our members don't want to help people with their work, when they most likely have other things to do. If you DO get stuck doing your homework, you could try creating a new topic asking for advice on how to go about solving it, or where to get help with the problem, but until then, there really isn't a point making a thread before you have something specific that needs attention.

Also, Minus & Hellions do not represent the LPA. They're just members here, please do not think they are mods or admins around here, because they're not. In which case, I wish you guys would report a thread you think is spam, rather than go back and forth adding to it. Thanks.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.