Most Anticipated Track

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Colonel Sanders, Apr 4, 2007.

?

What is the most anticipated track from Minutes To Midnight?

1. WAKE/ GIVEN UP

5.1%
  2. LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. BLEED IT OUT

11.1%
  4. SHADOW OF THE DAY

4.0%
  5. HANDS HELD HIGH

2.0%
  6. NO MORE SORROW

8.1%
  7. VALENTINE’S DAY

4.0%
  8. IN BETWEEN

11.1%
  9. IN PIECES

5.1%
  10. THE LITTLE THINGS YOU GIVE AWAY

49.5%
    imwhoim01

imwhoim01 Active Member

I cant wait to hear "Bleed it out". That small ringtone clip that I've heard sounds great and it just made it more mysterious...
    And I also cant wait to hear the studio version of No more sorrow! :closedeye

Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

I am really wanting to hear In Pieces as I feel this is the main Chester song. And to hear it starts off somewhat as pop and then ends as full-on rock is quite cool. Also Shadow of the Day appeals to me.

I believe the singles will be: What I've Done (duh), Leave Out All The Rest, Hands Held High and In Pieces

belovedpaine

belovedpaine Member

I'm excited to hear Valentine's Day, I'm really curious about what it's going to sound like.

Radox Redux

Radox Redux Member

If you were to ask me a week ago I would have said 'Bleed It Out' as I would've been under the impression that it was diverse, rough and laced with 80's style hip-hop, but from the clip that's been leaked I can tell it's in a similar vien as What I've Done and Given Up, which, whilst being good songs, were less than I expected from the mighty LP. However my anticipation for the record has definatly been boosted by No More Sorrow, which sounds simply amazing.