More London Bombs

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Jul 21, 2005.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I figured that you, of all people, would use a little more logic into their posts. Thanks for proving me wrong, Derek. I mean, he got what he deserved? What the hell? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah,kinda shocking man.

And Mark you're right,we should wait for the final report of the investigation.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yeah,kinda shocking man.

And Mark you're right,we should wait for the final report of the investigation. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah of course it has to be turned against me. :rolleyes:

Let's assume for a second that the guy actually identified himself as a cop.

Now, if you said this as you were approaching a man and he darts off like he's trying to lose you, would you not threaten to discharge your weapon/or at least shoot him in the leg? I know damn well I would. Because if I say I'm a cop, and someone runs from me in a TRAIN STATION IN LONDON, I'm going to assume he's avoiding me for a reason.

Now we're not sure the guy identified himself as a cop, but if he did and the guy still ran..then I dont know what to say. You of course misread my post (good job Cameron!) cause I said 'he got what he received'.

That means, because he ran, he got shot. It in no way meant he deserved it or justified the situation. Just that, because he didnt stand still..it happened.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

When you are from Brazil, you learn to run for your life.

And there's also the fact he was already on the ground when they shot him SEVEN BULLETS IN THE HEAD.

Overall, I'd call this a very big mistake.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I know he has a hangover because of that.

Okay, enough jokes.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

That's odd, but isn't the guy walking into the station the suspect? The guy with the white hat just seems to be a bystander.

Luke

Those are the 7/7 bombings,thats a station up in leeds they got on a train to get to London at.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I aim to please, Derek. ^_^ :lol:

Luke

Yeah of course it has to be turned against me. :rolleyes:

Let's assume for a second that the guy actually identified himself as a cop.

Now, if you said this as you were approaching a man and he darts off like he's trying to lose you, would you not threaten to discharge your weapon/or at least shoot him in the leg? I know damn well I would. Because if I say I'm a cop, and someone runs from me in a TRAIN STATION IN LONDON, I'm going to assume he's avoiding me for a reason.

Now we're not sure the guy identified himself as a cop, but if he did and the guy still ran..then I dont know what to say. You of course misread my post (good job Cameron!) cause I said 'he got what he received'.

That means, because he ran, he got shot. It in no way meant he deserved it or justified the situation. Just that, because he didnt stand still..it happened. [/b][/quote]
    I aint turned against anyone,I just found that comments a little shocking but now that you explained it I see your point.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

That's odd, but isn't the guy walking into the station the suspect? The guy with the white hat just seems to be a bystander. [/b][/quote]
    Even so, why would they doctor an official photo? What possible motive would they have?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Even so, why would they doctor an official photo? What possible motive would they have? [/b][/quote]
    My thoughts exactly.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

It's been confirmed that the person shot by the police was wearing a denim jacket, and the person that jumped over the turnstiles was in fact a police officer.

The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

what was reaqlly freaky for me is that i found out my cousin had just gotten off one of the trains in the subway. when he started walking away he heard the bomb go off down the tracks.

Luke

I read that in the paper while i was in France and it sickened me.