Moody Mods

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Neil, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Hey, whats with all the mods being so uptight. Every time someone messes up or makes a little mistake, you can count on the MODS being there yelling in our faces. Please try to be nicer. Remember, we are all [LP] fans, lets all get along B)

Neil

Oh ill probably get in alot of S*it for this but oh well. I'll take whats comin.

The MODS are so uptight, if you put a piece of coal up one of their a**es, you'd have a diamond in a week

Lighten up guys

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't even want to bother.

Neil

lol, sorry guy but its true.

PuNk

PuNk Banned

You just gave the MODs a reason to dislike you. :lol:

Neil

meh, someone has to stand up for all the ppl who have been bltched at. Im not doing this as a stunt or a thing for the mods to hate or dislike me, I'm just trying to tell them to loosen up

321xero

321xero Guest

i second that motion.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

calling us moody just makes us uptight.

and you, of all people, give us a reason to be moody towards you. you argue with our content like you own the place, you make duplicate threads, YOU DON'T POST IN THE RIGHT FORUMS, you do everything that makes our lives harder to live out.

and look up, you posted 2 straight times in your own thread to basically say the same thing. if you want your post count heightened, publicly come out and say it.

rules are made to be followed, not to be broken. if you want to make our lives harder, and the stay for everyone else to be like hell, do it. if you don't like it here, leave.

Neil

WHAT THE HELLLLL!!!!!?????

GODDAMNIT SO I'VE MADE SOME MISTAKES, WELLL SOOOORRRYYY IM NOT uhh *thinks* FRIGGIN' MIKE SHINODA. dUPLICATE POSTS? HMM I DONT RECALL THAT
    AND WHO CARES IF I POSTED SOMETHING IN THE WRONG PLACE BECAUSE IT WOULD SLIP MY MIND IF I TOOK THE DAMN TIME TO GO TO THE 'PROPER' FORUM!!!
    asgghdhgHDGFHASGKGDFASGGASD
    FDGAdgFJADGFadgfDGASFgdFadgFdsgfgaGFAsFJagsdjlagsdjlgljgasf :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :chemist: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do that again and I'll break your arms. - Akuma

Bryan

Bryan Guest

We're all PMSing

:rolleyes:

(hopefully none of you took that seriously, all staff members are males)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Try not to go lasjdfl;asjdlf;kasjdf in one big line, it stretch's the forums, thanks :)

Oh, I bet you loved that.

Neil

OHHH BIG STRONG AKUMA'S GONNA BREAK MY ARMS BECAUSE I SAID WHAT WAS ON MY MIND! BIG DAMN DEAL! IF YOU WERE TO LISTEN TO THE DAMN LYRIX TO ANY [LP] SONG IT WOULD BASICALLY TELL YOU SPEAKING YOUR MIND IS GOOD!! AND ONE OTHER THING, AKUMA, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, CUZ YOUR PISSING MORE PPL OFF THAN JUST ME :chemist:

Will

You're kind of annoying.

Neil

YOU LITTLE!. arghhh!!!! DAMNIT JUST ADMIT THAT YOU WERE BEING A**H*L*S BECAUSE EVERYTIME SOMEONE GIVES A LINK TO A NEW LPTV EPISODE YOU GIVE THEM CRAP!!! DAMNIT MAKE A FORUM WHERE YOU CAN POST LINKS ETC. WHERE YOU ^CAN^ POST LINKS, AND WHERE IT WONT SAY "NAG,NAG,NAG B*TCH,NAG NAG -AKUMA" IN THE POST WHERE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE WOULD BE!

Mark

i think you're the moody one. and how immature does it look on you when you go "jnejhdjsagdhjgdshj"? think about it, you're making yourself look bad.

and now you're screaming at us, like an out-of-control maniac. the same one who told us not to be so moody. can you say "hypocrite"?

you can stick that coal up your ass and get gold in 2 minutes.

Will

That would be pointless since we have a "no spamming" rule.

Duh.

Will

i think you're the moody one. and how immature does it look on you when you go "jnejhdjsagdhjgdshj"? think about it, you're making yourself look bad.

and now you're screaming at us, like an out-of-control maniac. the same one who told us not to be so moody. can you say "hypocrite"?

you can stick that coal up your ass and get gold in 2 minutes. [/b][/quote]
    You don't get gold from coal.

Mark

ummm...posting leaked episodes of LPTV is illegal, hacking is what is done to find these eps. also, posting LPU 2.0 tracks is also illegal. it's called robbery, taking something other people paid for and keeping it for yourself and giving it to others who haven't paid for it is called stealing. it can also be called piracy.

these aren't just forum rules, they're rules that you can get arrested for in real life.

Neil

Well i'm pissed off and i think that i have a right to be. I am being moody because im standing up for myself and youre being pricks and trying to piss me off! I may be making a fool of myself and whatnot but i dont care. I'm sick of seeing ppl get screamed at by mods.

Will

We don't scream at them. But, you know, after a while, when all of you start making the same... "mistakes"... it pisses us off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.