Michael Jackson Not Guilty.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Zakrisk, Jun 13, 2005.

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

I agreed with you. If I have a son about the accuser age, I probably call him to sleep on his own bed.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I just think he thinks he's Peter Pan or something. He just doesn't see it isn't right to sleep with little boys on his age.
    I think he is innocent though.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

I knew he'd get off.

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

He would have been guilty no matter what. He was proven innocent yet in the public eye he's still guilty. There have been too many media spots that he's been featured on such as jokes, South Park, etc. to make him innocent in the public eye.

Personally I thought he was guilty but really the defense was so screwed up I guess the jurors had to reach a verdict of innocent.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

You're happy that a child molester is back out on the streets and pretty much has permission from the legal system to touch little kids again? [/b][/quote]
    He's ending sleepovers in his room, dude. Just read the article.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

He's ending sleepovers in his room, dude. Just read the article. [/b][/quote]
    Point is?

There have been tens of thousands of people accused and convited of child molestation, and I bet MJ is the only one who let kids sleep in his room.

FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

Ok stop it. How do YOU know if he's a molester? It's so stupid to go and say that he did fuck kids, and all the other acuses.

I'm happy for MJ, I don't think he did it, and those accusers really destroyed him, just for his money. THe kid doesn't even know what he is saying, his mother just pours in the words like at the other 1000 cases she accused people for.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

A kid should not be able to accuratley describe a stranger's genitals. That right there is enough proof for me to say he's guilty.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

A kid should not be able to accuratley describe a stranger's genitals. That right there is enough proof for me to say he's guilty. [/b][/quote]
    Todd does have a point...

But it's over now.

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

Point is?

There have been tens of thousands of people accused and convited of child molestation, and I bet MJ is the only one who let kids sleep in his room. [/b][/quote]
    I'm just going to say a few things.

1.) If the mother was so concerned about her child being molested, why did she continue to let him sleep at Neverland?

2.) In one particular hearing, the judge showed the child a magazine, and asked if it was the one Michael showed him. He said yes, even though the magazine wasn't realeased until AFTER the child said Michael showed it to him.

3.) MJ is an easy target. He's weird, and he's got lots of money. So I'm sure the mother had something to do with it.

4.) McCauly Culkin was on MJ's DEFENSE. It was reported that McCauly was molested by MJ, but then why ever would he be on his defense, if they are such good friends? Can't be cause of money, cause McCauly's sure got enough of it.

5.) You can't pay off the jury! If you're caught with a bribe from the defendant, it's a major crime resulting in high fines.

6.) Court says he's innocent, get over it.

Geki

Geki >.

I didn't care about the trial anyway, it was all about money.