"Message" Updated With New Image

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Super Novas , 2012, Mayans ... ahhhhhh Steak, we are all steak !!!! dats what mikes trying 2 say lmao

[​IMG]

2. lpfaneki

lpfaneki i don't know what's worth fighting for

fake ????????

wtf ????

i can't understand ....

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

@ coreyrc: Lolz. :lol:

4. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Fun stuff....i come back online and realize Mike just keeps reposting "Not Yet". I thought we had it back then....I'm really not too sure where to go next with this. I'd say here are all our facts:
    - we know the binary is translated to text in several languages that we have translated into something
    - from the text we can tell that it's somewhat related to space and not release date of album
    - Mike continuously gives us clues to the code that are still somewhat related to space
    - it's is not a binary sound file or picture due to the minimal size of the file

so whats next?

5. the11thdoctor

the11thdoctor Resident Time Lord

lol yes, definitely fake

6. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

1. Yes.
    2. Perhaps, but not necessarily.
    3. " "
    4. Probably, I'm not the person to ask about that sort of thing.

I think the only thing we have that's concrete at all is what the binary code translates into. Who knows, maybe even then we're in for a mindfuck where THAT turns out to be merely incidental as well. But as it is I think it's still a question of what to make of that and how to apply it because there's already at least one or two possibilities, unless someone has a better idea of what to do with the original code.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  7. munjakos

munjakos Member

Maybe it has to do something with the Sun destruction as it expandes in red dwarf and eats the Earth destroying land and time because we will not exist no more. I don't know...

8. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Ok, I'm a total nerd for probably even coming up with this.

A lot of people are suggesting that it has something to do with space.

In an early LP song, Dedicated, there's a line about a space odyssey monolith, which refers to the science fiction movies 2001: A space Odyssey and its sequel 2010. These movies center around a computer named H.A.L. and the evolution of man kind.

Also a few weeks ago Mike mentioned that he and Brad were in the studio listening to Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd. The main character in 2010 is a Doctor Heywood Floyd.

I'm probably totally reaching here, but its a possibility that maybe they are doing something centered around the plot of these films?

9. Derek

Maybe not of those films, but maybe the band has decided to do a concept album after all and put it around a story that involves space. Your theory does seem a bit of a reach, but still in the right direction. Interesting.

10. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

You know, you could be on to something. I've actually been thinking that I'm a wee bit insane myself for thinking that the binary might have anything to do at all with being related to the new Transformers 3 flick that I know just started filming and production. I mean, we know LP has been involved with both prior films. Now they have a new album coming out and this new movie is coming out (Yes, I know in 2011). Meh, what am I spouting off, a whole bunch of nonsense!

11. Dean

I think what I posted earlier can be applied here:

If there is a concept maybe it's about what happens to the world, how the world copes with it, how people react, etc. Maybe there is some sort of sci-fi theme there. I can think of a few but that'd be getting ahead of ourselves. If the animation was supposed to be static I think that'd lend itself to this idea.

12. Asua

Asua Well-Known Member

If you crack the binary code, it'll lead you to the location of the All Spark!

13. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

If it is somehow related to space, Mike posting that clip from LOATR kind of makes sense.

14. youknowhu

youknowhu Well-Known Member

PEOPLE. Go to lplive.net and it says that the new single will be released August 2. They have a picture, too...I have no idea if it's fake or not.

15. lyingfromyou03

lyingfromyou03 The Little Things Give You Away

I'm probably off with this, but when I was searching to try to solve this puzzle, I came across news that the lunar eclipse occurs tomorrow and this interesting article (reminding me of the words deciphered from the code), I don't know if someone posted this already : http://www.space.com/spacewatch/moon-illusion-Saturday-eclipse-100625.html
    *I also love this site and have been following it since 2002 but have never posted* :)

16. Dean

That's actually quite a good idea. It fits with the phrases we've found... perhaps that's all they're supposed to mean and they're referring to something happening tomorrow.

17. Derek

Welcome to LPA! Nice find :).

18. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

see thats just the thing. i highly doubt mike just randomly discided to post that now. He already had that video up on making of LOATR music video. And really, i can't see mike just randomly posting something he found funny at this moment in time. It must have some meaning to it. He's been giving us all sorts of clues. only one that doesn't make sense is google :p

19. Dean

You use Google to search for things that are relevant to the subject :p

20. lyingfromyou03

lyingfromyou03 The Little Things Give You Away

Thank you for the welcome! I think I've tried looking at this image so much I've gone permanently dizzy the past few days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.