M & G Package?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by BTorio, Aug 10, 2014.

BTorio

BTorio Well-Known Member

Did anyone get the premium ticket with the meet and greet package? I'd really love to hear about the whole experience, how easy it was to get a good spot in the pit, how much of TSTM you missed, etc.

Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

I didn't buy the package. Way too much money. I won the meet and greet though. My concert is Wednesday and I'm worried also about my spot in the pit :(

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Unfortunately, I think you'll have to mosh your way to the front of the pit after a M&G.

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

When do you find out if you won? Part of me hopes I didn't so I can make my way upfront, lol.

ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

With how much I paid for my pit ticket I would've been better off just buying a VIP a few months ago. Although I have a far better idea of how I'm doing financially, so meh. Either way I'm going and that's what's important.

BTorio

BTorio Well-Known Member

With the regular pit ticket being $175, I consider $125 to be reasonable to meet 6 celebrities I am big fans of. At conventions, people pay $70+ to get autographs and such, so I'd say it's a pretty good deal. Not to mention the merch you get with it.