LPA Presents: Stefano Di Benedetto

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I am going to ask him why he parted with Linkin Park especially when they are one of the most popular bands in the world.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Linkin Park hired so many technicians that Stefano felt he was of no use to the band anymore, also he had been wanting to start an artist management group for quite some time and the only way he could of done that was if he parted from the band to handle things himself. But he's still friends with them so its not like he really 'parted ways' with the band.

We're very close to getting someone who will not only top Stefano but leave the most of you shocked and wondering as to how we got this person. I'm not at liberty to say who it is though, lets just say you'll love me long time for the hard work I did to get this person to come to chat. :chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Linkin Park hired so many technicians that Stefano felt he was of no use to the band anymore, also he had been wanting to start an artist management group for quite some time and the only way he could of done that was if he parted from the band to handle things himself. But he's still friends with them so its not like he really 'parted ways' with the band.

We're very close to getting someone who will not only top Stefano but leave the most of you shocked and wondering as to how we got this person. I'm not at liberty to say who it is though, lets just say you'll love me long time for the hard work I did to get this person to come to chat. :chemist: [/b][/quote]
    And the mystery ensues.

HAHA! I know and you don't!

Paul

We're very close to getting someone who will not only top Stefano but leave the most of you shocked and wondering as to how we got this person. I'm not at liberty to say who it is though, lets just say you'll love me long time for the hard work I did to get this person to come to chat. :chemist: [/b][/quote]
    If not Linkin Park then who could it be? Hmmmmmmm, Mark Fiore? Bob Dallas? Rob McDermott? Don Gilmore?

Don't ask me how I remebered all those names...

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Aww Derek, I doubt they'll think i'm that special....

lol, jk.

Anyways, artist management group?! Hmm...here's my shot...feet fail me not, failure's not an option...

Derek

If not Linkin Park then who could it be? Hmmmmmmm, Mark Fiore? Bob Dallas? Rob McDermott? Don Gilmore?

Don't ask me how I remebered all those names... [/b][/quote]
    Not Linkin Park but..... :whistle:

elie

elie Well-Known Member

Joseph Hahn?

Derek

No members of Linkin Park you fool.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Don't ask, he's obviously not going to tell.

Teehee.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

I'll ask...haha. "Were those your cheeks we see on the Frat Party DVD? Come on...you know they were!!!!"

Paul

Maybe the girl from the Crawling Video....Hmmmmmmmmm.......

elie

elie Well-Known Member

If so, i'm gonna propose to her...lol.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'll ask...haha. "Were those your cheeks we see on the Frat Party DVD? Come on...you know they were!!!!" [/b][/quote]
    I woudn't wanna embarrass him. That's a wierd question anyways. :p

elie

elie Well-Known Member

I woudn't wanna embarrass him. That's a wierd question anyways. :p [/b][/quote]
    He did agree to have that air on the DVD. It's fair game for me...lol.

Derek

Nope. Her official site doesn't exist anymore so you cant even contact her management now.

elie

elie Well-Known Member

I surely hope the bassist from the Hybrid Theory days doesn't come to the LPA chat....

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Hey, can someone (Mark :p ) post up times. I probably will be at school that time :( .

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

What time for EST will he be on? Do you know :) ?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

the times would be nice ^_^ lol

Derek

It says 7:00PM EST right on the news post :lol:.

News post has been edited with the times. It seems we screwed things up with the European countries, but there is absolutely no way we can accomodate everyone. For example, right now in Sydney, Australia its 3:15AM in the morning.

When our next guest comes after Stefano, we'll try to make things a little bit more convienient for everyone but like we said, we cant guarantee anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.