LP Live In Texas

Discussion in 'News' started by Bryan, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

irving or houston? which would you like to see on the DVD?

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

houston!since i live there :p this DVD is going to be awesome.

AM_93

AM_93 New Member

have they played in dallas? chester said that there will be the concerts from dallas and houston on it.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

have they played in dallas? chester said that there will be the concerts from dallas and houston on it. [/b][/quote]
    i just checked the tour section at the official site and made an assumption. besides that, there's absolutely no proof it's made entirely or partly of either of those two shows.

Casy

Casy Well-Known Member

Do you think,that there are maybe some Clips (I'm still missing Somewhere I belong and Faint) on the DVD????

frgt10_soldier

frgt10_soldier Banned

without a doubt im going to buy it! I just love the frat party DVD.....this should alos be an interesting one too....haha i love it when the band is crossing the street and mike says if we get hit we make mtv news! haha :p

katyliz76

katyliz76 New Member

hi everyone. I'm new here. :) From what I've heard, it's going to be a combination of both the Dallas and Houston shows. I was at the Houston show, too. lol it was my first time to be on the floor at a standing room only concert and needless to say, I was almost crushed being in the front. It's gonna be a great DVD!

kate

GothShocker

GothShocker Member

HAHAHA!!!!! LINKIN PARK PICKED TEXAS NOT NEW YORK OR CALI. BUT TEXAS!!!!!!! TEXAS ROCKS!!!!LP ROCKS!!!!!

lp8303

lp8303 Well-Known Member

didn't brad say on imx the dvd/cd combo was coming during the holiday season ? but now its nov 11th for the u.s.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

you'll probably notice by November 11th that stores are putting out their christmas stuff and sales. stores alwyas start selling stuff before the holiday occurs. so in essence, that is holiday season.

i'm seeing stores put out their halloween candy already, it's barely october. :)

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Wow. That was some Caps. Lock pointless post :rolleyes: . Try to be more... creative?!

Anyone has seen a list of tracks included yet?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Wow. That was some Caps. Lock pointless post :rolleyes: . Try to be more... creative?!

Anyone has seen a list of tracks included yet? [/b][/quote]
    Wow...back off man. There was no need to basically "diss" the person because of their post. Yea, it may have been in all caps but oh well deal with it. The post did make sence. They were pointing out how LP didn't choose one of the more predictable states for the DVD.

Try to be nicer from now on.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Wow...back off man. There was no need to basically "diss" the person because of their post. Yea, it may have been in all caps but oh well deal with it. The post did make sence. They were pointing out how LP didn't choose one of the more predictable states for the DVD.

Try to be nicer from now on. [/b][/quote]
    OK :D . I did not meant to be harsh, it just gave me the impression that it was like if he was saying that Texas was the only good place, that the rest sucked... Then, sorry if I misinterpretated (I hope it is spelled well) your post... B)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.