LP back on here

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Linkin Park 7-5, Apr 11, 2007.

Linkin Park 7-5

Linkin Park 7-5 New Member

Well I'm doing this post while I'm listening to LP!

Hum..for the little "intro" I'm Paul. I discover Lp in 2005 but I know a lot about them now! My favorites tracks are "Faint" my LP hymn:) , Crawling, Figure 09 and
    Place for my Head. I did many forums but they were too boring so! I'll hope that this is the good forum! I'm from Quebec in Canada.

Linkin Park 7-5, I choose this name because of the name group for sure but why 7-5 I,m hearing you asking! 7 is for 2007, 5? 5 is for the minutes to midnights in 2007. 5 minutes and we're midnight!

So I think that's enough of me for now!

Bye

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Welcome to the LPA. This is the place to be! Please be sure you review the rules of the board and have fun posting! :)

Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Woo, go LPA! the LPA has great forums...definitley interesting so hopefully you won't get bored! Heh, i already have 80 something posts, and i joined a few weeks ago, so maybe that says that yeah, it's interesting! :lol:
    <3

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Hey welcome I'm Neil, I've been here awhile and the odd time. I'm an asshole. I'm working on that that though :p

Seriously though, welcome and I'm in Ottawa :D

...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Welcome to the LPA. :)

Radish

Radish Guest

the LPA is awesome. ive been coming here for a while just reading news and stuff, but i got into the forums just lately. i love all of LP's songs! i really got into them in 05 and still loving em. actually i first started liking Linkin Park in about 02 but never knew the name or anything. just loved it. then i discovered Meteora in 05 and shortly after i bought HT. cant wait for MTM. its gonna rock.