Looking for songs

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by sickcycle, Apr 6, 2005.

sickcycle

sickcycle Well-Known Member

Well in a rather unfortunate event, my old mp3 player killed over on me, and to add to my distress, my cd library of classic rock songs and LP rare songs got wiped off my hard drive. I have a new mp3 player, but I cant seem to re-find all these old LP Xero songs. Is there any music program that has these mp3's for sale, I am willing to pay for them; good old songs like Fuse, Reading My Eyes, and so on.

I tried Itunes, but something tells me I am not using it right, because when i type in Linkin Park, all I get is the SIB single and Jay-Z Mashup, so I type in Hybrid Theory and nothing shows up, same for Meteora [how could they not have these albums?]. Any one know where I can go to legaly get these songs back?

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with downloading all those old songs for free....they tell you to.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Isn't this basically asking for mp3's?

Anyway, try google.

sickcycle

In a legal way, but I still want to know, does Itunes have more LP stuff than just the mash up?

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

like someone already stated..Xero wanted people to download their MP3s. I have a lot of them if you'd like me to send you some of them, that is if its alright with the staff here.

I Don't Need No Accuser

I Don't Need No Accuser Well-Known Member

In a legal way, but I still want to know, does Itunes have more LP stuff than just the mash up? [/b][/quote]
    Linkin Park and Green Day had some legal issues with iTunes selling their music. Green Day now has their music on iTunes, but Linkin Park still does not.

sickcycle

Linkin Park and Green Day had some legal issues with iTunes selling their music. Green Day now has their music on iTunes, but Linkin Park still does not. [/b][/quote]
    Thank you, thats why then ;)