Linkin Park's connection to the 2013 Grammy's? [PIC]

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Eliot227, Jan 31, 2013.

Eliot227

Eliot227 Well-Known Member

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, and I hope none of you do either, but I was hoping to see if anyone had some insight. I took a picture of a billboard across the street from my apartment that confused me and will likely confuse all of you.

image.jpg

As of now, I have not heard that Linkin Park will be performing at the Grammy's, not do I believe they are nominated for any awards. Does anyone know what this might be about? It could easily just be a coincidence, and they might just be on a billboard because they've been associated with the Grammy's in the past, but if I have any reason to hold out hope that they'll be there next week, I'd like to know.

Let me know what you think.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I thought Linkin Park was nominated for Best New Artist as well as recieving the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Kidding.

No word has been posted about them having a performance date for 2/10. Perhaps the billboard is an oxymoron. If the world really was listening, LP would have been nominated for something. Or is that the reason why they weren't nominated? If that's the case, perhaps the asteroid that will pass Earth on the 14th will change course and bitch slap the world for thinking that way. Silly nonsensical World.

For my last hunch, we can all get out tinfoil hats out for and claim that it was a way for Warner to make money by plastering their image on a billboard for an awards show that Linkin Park has nothing to do with. That's all I got. Not one fuck of sense has been made by the statement the billboard is trying to purvey.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Looks like we need Tim to solve this puzzle ASAP. :kappa:

Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

I think Tim needs to work with someone in order to solve this puzzle. :kappa:

Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

Linkin Park are associated with the Grammy's this year. They're the curators (judges) of the Grammy Amplifier competition. The aim of the competition is to promote underground artists so that the world notices their talent. Hence the tagline "The World Is Listening."

http://www.grammyamplifier.com/

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Was going to post this.

Eliot227

Eliot227 Well-Known Member

Gracias. You've shattered my dreams but answered my question. Back to waiting for new music.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Woah this is an awesome opportunity. I submitted a song, thanks for the heads up!

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

:lol: What is that on Brad's lips?

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Umm hair? *shrugs*